What’s up, doc?
We have news concerning the next Path to Legendary. You don’t want to miss out on this one because it’s a brand new Campaign, featuring the amazing Evil Granny!
The sky darkens, and the citizens of Earth look toward the sun to see it blocked by the least likely of villains: Granny — Evil Granny, to be exact — clad in the trappings of cosmic power unexpected from an elderly recluse. She came from Space to punish the naughty, naughty Earth, and for some reason shows special distaste for her once-beloved pets, Tweety and Hector, while favoring the rascal Sylvester…
She will also be getting a new Leadership Skill before her Path to Legendary hits –> Arch Evil: Whenever a villain ally revives, this toon cleanses all debuffs and gains Taunt, inflicting all enemy heroes with 2 Attack Down for the rest of battle.
In this blog post, you’ll find all the info on this featured Legendary, as well as its “feeder” team. Stay tuned, as Supersonic Hopper’s event is happening this week and The Rapthcallion’s one, next week!
For this Legendary, you will need the following team: Sylvester Jr., Desperado Dawg, Supersonic Hopper and The Rapthcallion.
You can find some of these toons in different game outlets, as follows:
- Sylvester Jr.: in-game events
- Desperado Dawg: in-game events
- Supersonic Hopper: in-game events
- The Rapthcallion: in-game events
Some important facts about Path to Legendary:
- These special Campaigns start at player level 30.
- Legendary Campaigns will rotate and return on a regular schedule – so don’t fret if you cannot clear those stages.
- They are always coming back and progress is kept!
- The featured toons for each Campaign will remain the same for each Legendary. This way, you can prepare for the Legendary you want to go after!