What’s up, doc?
Star-Pharaoh Marvin’s Path to Legendary is coming next week but we wanted to already give you the heads up on the featured Legendary, as well as its “feeder” team.
Also, stay tuned for a special “feeder” event coming, Frightful Voyage, that will enable you to power up the toons you need to keep on climbing this specific Path to Legendary.
New Leadership Skill for Star-Pharaoh Marvin:
Star-Pharaoh Marvin is getting a new Leadership skill to better promote masterminds.
Cosmic Throne –> Whenever a debuff flips on a mastermind team member, grant that mastermind Piercing Up for the rest of battle and flip a buff on each enemy.
Some important facts about Path to Legendary:
- These special Campaigns start at player level 30.
- Legendary Campaigns will rotate and return on a regular schedule – so don’t fret if you cannot clear those stages. They are always coming back and progress is kept!
- The featured toons for each Campaign will remain the same for each Legendary. This way, you can prepare for the Legendary you want to go after!
For this Legendary, you will need the following Critical Cryptids team: O’Pat, Revenant Road Runner, Devil Dog, and Yokai Taz! All of these toons are very powerful monsters and combine pretty well together.
Remember that each of these toons are available in different outlets:
- Devil Dog: other than in our Golden Ticket Wheels (Premium and Mega) and events, you will find him in the League Store.
- O’Pat: other than in events, you will find him in our Golden Ticket Wheels (Premium and Mega).
- Revenant Road Runner: other than in events, you will find him in the Desert regional reatomizer.
- Yokai Taz: participate in the upcoming “Frightful Voyage” event to get some extra pieces.