What’s up, doc?
A new Path to Legendary is coming by the end of this month but we wanted to already give you the heads up on the featured Legendary, as well as its “feeder” team.
Keep on reading!
Some important facts about Path to Legendary:
- These special Campaigns start at player level 30.
- Legendary Campaigns will rotate and return on a regular schedule – so don’t fret if you cannot clear those stages. They are always coming back and progress is kept!
- The featured toons for each Campaign will remain the same for each Legendary. This way, you can prepare for the Legendary you want to go after!
And the next “Path to Legendary” Campaign is… *drum rolls*
Bugs the Brave!
For this Legendary, you will need the following Shield Wall team: Gridiron Gossamer, Sylvester the Brash, Sylvester Slaszlo, and a new upcoming epic toon: Tweety the Twue! All of these toons have defense up benefits and combine pretty well together.
We’ll also make some toons more accessible in the following days, so you can keep getting them stronger:
- Gridiron Gossamer: other than in regional reatomizers and events, you will find him in the Daily Wheel.
- Sylvester the Brash: other than in events, you will find him in the Mega and Premium Wheels.
- Sylvester Slaszlo: other than in the Mega and Premium Wheels and events, you will find him in the Arena Store.
NOTE: Although not tied to Bugs the Brave’s Path to Legendary Campaign, note that soon we will also start sourcing Jester Bugs in the Arena Store and Flamenco Prissy in the League Store. Both toons are part of Hippety Hopper’s Path to Legendary.