What’s up, doc?
We are happy to introduce you a new feature that will arrive to World of Mayhem on May 8th: Path to Legendary! As its name implies, this is a new way of getting Legendary toon pieces on a more regular basis.
How? Well, glad you asked!
Very soon you’ll see some new Campaigns inside our Special Campaigns menu. Each special Campaign will feature one of our Legendary toons. For each Legendary, you will need to bring specific teams in order to defeat each battle and get your rewards. And that’s about it!
Some important facts about Path to Legendary:
- These special Campaigns start at player level 30.
- Legendary Campaigns will rotate and return on a regular schedule – so don’t fret if you cannot clear those stages. They are always coming back and progress is kept!
- The featured toons for each Campaign will remain the same for each Legendary. This way, you can prepare for the Legendary you want to go after!
And the first “Path to Legendary” Campaign is… *drum roll*
This one is coming on the 8th of May, alongside Jester Bugs’ event. For this Legendary, you will need a team of artists, featuring Penelope Couture, Show Biz Daffy, Jester Bugs and Flamenco Prissy.
This comes with some toon changes that you can check HERE.
We’ll also make some toons more accessible (starting from May 1st), so you can keep getting them stronger:
- Show Biz Daffy: other than in Premium and Mega Wheels, he can be found on Daily Wheels and Reatomizers!
- Penelope Couture: she can be found on Regional Reatomizers and the League Store!