What’s up, doc? We have news concerning the next Path to Legendary. You don’t want to miss out on this one because it’s a brand new Campaign, featuring the amazing Ronin Canasta! Some swordsmen will enter your teahouse, sip quietly with their heads down, and rise only to protect the innocent from whatever fight breaks out. Others will demand all the sake you can find and start that fight themselves. Ronin Canasta is so visibly the latter that teahouses often clear out when his shape fills the door. There are no laws that he abides, no heroes he respects, and no limits to his cruelty. Whatever you do, don’t ask this ronin why he can’t go home.
In this blog post, you’ll find all the info on this featured Legendary, as well as its “feeder” team. Stay tuned, as General Pandemonium’s event is happening next week!
For this Legendary, you will need the following team: General Pandemonium, Officer Prissy, Cannoneer Canasta, and Curator Porky.
You can find some of these toons in different game outlets, as follows:
- General Pandemonium: in-game events
- Officer Prissy: Tower Store
- Cannoneer Canasta: Alliance Wars
- Curator Porky: Arena Store
Some important facts about Path to Legendary:
- These special Campaigns start at player level 30.
- Legendary Campaigns will rotate and return on a regular schedule – so don’t fret if you cannot clear those stages.
- They are always coming back and progress is kept!
- The featured toons for each Campaign will remain the same for each Legendary. This way, you can prepare for the Legendary you want to go after!