I went to my favorite Hitmans’ store. There were many good offers and discounts, one even for a certain number 47; I couldn’t resist though, I had to take the new model: Hitman Crusher has arrived!
Welcome the Epic defender Hitman Crusher! Let’s take a look at the highlights of this 1-week event.
- Event Token: Black Gloves & Hitman Star Tokens
- Event & Season Energy: Contract Energy (this event only), Season 4 Energy. Used for all new toon events during Season 4.
Featured Toons, for the event:
|Hitman Crusher Assassin|
Unlock and max Epic Defender Hitman Crusher as you engage in multiple limited-time events around the game over the week.
Collect limited-time Event Tokens (Black Gloves) to exchange for Featured Toon Character Pieces. The Event Campaign provides a path for Star Tokens and to 7-Star Hitman Crusher.
Thanks to his skill, Sapping Smack, he deals 110% damage to the target and inflicts 2 Healing Down. With his passive skill, Silent Smash, whenever this toon damages an enemy, inflict a stack of Flourish. Whenever at least 1 enemy has 10 or more stacks of Flourish, unlock Preemptive Takedown. Whenever an Assassin team member attacks an enemy with Flourish, grant them 10% Turn Meter.
Hitman Crusher Campaign
Serving as the progression anchor of the event, new battles invite you to unlock and strengthen your Hitman Crusher, leveraging the wide selection of featured toons. Opens on Day 1 and is available for the full 7 days of the event along with a chapter for repeatable Black Gloves rewards and chances at Star Tokens.
Target In Sight Chapter:
- 7-Day Event
- Requires Contract Energy. This Energy is used for this event only (sourced in tournament milestones)
- Play for Hitman Crusher Character Pieces and Star Tokens(First Time rewards)
Paid Professional Chapter:
- 7-Day Event
- Requires Season 4 Energy. This Energy is for all new toon events during Season 4 but behaves very much like Campaign Energy
- Play for repeat Black Gloves and chances at Star Tokens
Contract Energy Details
- 100 Energy Cap
- 0 Starting Energy
- Refresh Amount: 1 energy
- Earned in Tournament Milestones
Season 4 Energy Details
- 100 Energy Cap
- 100 Starting Energy
- Recharge 1 energy every 6 minutes
- Refresh Cost: 50 gems (4 times), then 100 gems (4 times), then 200 gems (4 times)
- Refresh Amount: 100 energy
There will be one Tournament that lasts the full event.
- A new Hitman Crusher Tournament will kick off on Friday and last through 7 days. Collect Character Pieces, Hitman Star Tokens, Black Gloves, win Arenas, win Endurance Tower battles, and open crates to earn Milestone and Rank rewards
The following quests are going to be available throughout the event
- Collect Hitman Crusher Character Pieces
- Level-up Hitman Crusher
- Tune-up Hitman Crusher
- Complete the Target In Sight Chapter
- Direct Exchanges for all Featured toons except Hitman Crusher. Exchange Event tokens for the Characters you need!
- Black Gloves Exchanges include: Featured toons, Hitman Star Tokens, Tune-up materials, Gold, Tickets, and a Game Title
- Star Token Exchanges include: Hitman Crusher CS 1-7, starting off with CS 1 on day 1 and a new Cosmic Star exchange each day
7- Day Tournament Milestone Rewards
|Champions Belt||Acme Epic|