But it is not over; check all our remaining upcoming events for June at this link!
Which is the highest note you can take? An E note in the 8th octave? Would that be enough to take down a building? Leopold is a demanding director, after all.
The Legendary Attacker Giovanni Jones is here! Let’s take a look at the highlights of this 1-week event.
- Event Token: White Tie, Conductor Baton & Catalyst Token
- Event & Season Energy: Season 2 Energy. Used for all events during Season 2.
Featured Toons, for the event:
|Giovanni Jones Opera|
|Siegfried Elmer 📦|
|Valkyrie Bugs 📦|
|Daffy Miranda 📦|
|Zoot Suit Daffy|
|Pepe Le Bard|
|Yodel Le Pew|
📦 : Characters exclusive to the Giovanni Crates Mini-Event!
Unlock and max Legendary Attacker Giovanni Jones as you engage in multiple limited-time events around the game over the week.
Collect limited time Event Tokens (White Tie) to exchange for Featured Toon Character Pieces. The Event Campaign provides a path to Character Pieces and Tune Up Materials for Giovanni Jones.
Thanks to his skill Practice, Practice he deals 105% damage to the target enemy, gaining Critical Chance Up and granting all team members Attack Up. With his passive skill Dramatic Defender, whenever an allied Defender gains Taunt, gain 2 Attack Up for 3 turns. If that ally is an Opera team member, gain Critical Chance Up for 3 turns as well.
Giovanni Jones Campaign
Serving as the progression anchor of the event, new battles invite you to unlock and strengthen your Giovanni Jones, leveraging the wide selection of featured toons. Opens on Day 1 and available for the full 7 days of the event along with new campaigns on day 3 and 5.
Giovanni Jones Campaign:
- 7-Day Event
- Requires Season 2 Energy. This Energy is for all events during Season 2, but behaves very much like Campaign Energy
- Play for Giovanni Jones Character Pieces (First Time rewards), Event tokens and Tune Up Materials
- For more engagement, the event will start with an Easy Campaign, then new Medium and Hard Campaigns will be released as the event progresses with each new campaign having better rewards.
- The Easy Campaign will run from 17th of June (6 pm UTC) until 24th of June (6 pm UTC)
- The Medium Campaign will run from 19th of June (6 pm UTC) until 24th of June (6 pm UTC)
- The Hard Campaign will run from 21th of June (6 pm UTC) until 24th of June (6 pm UTC)
- On the final act of the campaign (Act 10), you will be required to earn three stars in order to advance.
Season 2 Energy Details
- 100 Season 2 Energy Maximum
- Players will start with the remaining energy left from the previous event
- Recharge 1 energy every 6 minutes
- Refresh Cost: 50 gems (4 times), then 100 gems (4 times), then 200 gems (4 times)
- Refresh Amount: 100 energy
- Purchase calendar to unlock daily Catalyst Token rewards
- Use Catalyst Tokens on exclusive Wheel and Exchanges
IMPORTANT! Catalyst Tokens for the Giovanni Jones Event are specific to the event. You should spend them all before the event ends; otherwise, you will lose them.
A new tournament starts on day 3 and day 6, cycling between Arena, the new Giovanni Crates event and Tower along with an overall Tournament that lasts the full event.
- A new Giovanni Jones Tournament will kick off on Friday and last through 7 days. Collect Character Pieces, Catalyst Tokens, White Tie, and spin the Golden Ticket Wheel to earn Milestone and Rank rewards
- Engage in the Arena and Tower and crack open Giovanni Crates during the respective tournaments to earn milestones and move up in the ranks.
- The Brawl Tournament is part of the Giovanni Crates mini-event, starting on Sunday.
Mini-Event: Giovanni Crates!
Steal Giovanni Crates for Gold League Medals and Conductor Batons used on exchanges for Opera and Artist Character Pieces during this brand new mini-event:
Live Sunday (19th of June) through Tuesday!
- Steal Giovanni Crates to earn Conductor Batons
- Giovanni Crates have a 4-6h timer and three tiers
- Stealing a Giovanni Crate requires Giovanni Jones and Featured toons while defending it requires any 2 Featured Toons. The brawl requirements increase with each Tier
- Exchange your Conductor Batons for crate exclusive featured toons Pieces + more!
- Each Conductor Baton is worth points in the Giovanni Crate Tournament, earning you Milestone and Rank rewards
- Tournament Milestone rewards include Giovanni Jones Character Pieces, Gold League Medals, Season 2 Energy, and more
- Rank rewards include Catalyst Tokens and White Ties + more
The Conductor Batons exchanges will remain until the end of the Giovanni Jones event.
The following quest chains are going to be available throughout the event
- Collect Featured Toon Character Pieces
- Power up Giovanni Jones
- Complete Campaigns
- Collect Catalyst Tokens
- Spin the Giovanni Jones Golden Ticket Wheel
Wheels & Exchanges
- Golden Ticket Wheel (17th of June, 6 PM UTC): Hit the Jackpot to earn 1000 – 2000 Giovanni Jones Pieces! Guaranteed featured toon Character Pieces
- Catalyst Wheel (17th of June, 6 PM UTC): Guarantees Featured Legendary Character Pieces
- Earn Legendary Character Pieces for Giovanni Jones and Tazinsky
- Spin with Catalyst Tokens
- Earn Catalyst Tokens from the Login Calendar, Tournaments, Campaigns, Quests, Exchanges, and Store offers
- Black Ticket Wheel (23th of June, 6 PM UTC): Chance between Giovanni Jones and Featured Legendary Pieces!
- Earn Black Tickets from Exchanges and Store offers
- Wheel is only available on the last day of the event
- Direct Exchanges for all Featured toons. Exchange Event tokens for the Characters you need!
- White Ties Exchanges include: Specifically featured toons, Catalyst Tokens, and Tune-Up Materials
- Conductor Baton Exchanges include: Specifically featured toons, 1x for Catalyst Tokens, 1x for Black Tickets, 1x for Gadget Tickets, 1x for Tune-Up Tickets, 1x for Gold, and 1x for Secret Stuff (these exchanges are only available starting on day 3)
- Catalyst Token Exchanges include: Giovanni Jones and Tazinsky Pieces
Check also other on-going events through this article!