Because he’s the villain the World of Mayhem deserves and is definitely the one we need right now!
The second toon of the anti-hero team is here! Read to learn all the details about this 7-day event kicking off Friday!
Welcome The Epic attacker Toxic Destroyer! Let’s take a look at the highlights of this 1-week event.
- Event Token: Mask, Toxic Waste & Catalyst Token
- Event & Season Energy: Season 3 Energy. Used for all events during Season 3.
Featured Toons, for the event:
|Toxic Destroyer Anti-Hero|
|Monster Foghorn 📦|
|Ralph the Vampire📦|
|Hermes Road Runner|
📦: Characters exclusive to the Toxic Crates Mini-Event!
Unlock and max Epic Attacker Toxic Destroyer as you engage in multiple limited-time events around the game over the week.
Collect limited time Event Tokens (Mask) to exchange for Featured Toon Character Pieces. The Event Campaign provides a path to Character Pieces and Tune Up Materials for Toxic Destroyer.
Thanks to his skill Toxic Punch, he deals 80% damage to the target enemy, granting Antihero team members Attack Up. With his passive skill Septic Squad, whenever an enemy gains Taunt, remove all Heal Over Time from it, and for each Buff they have, inflict a random enemy with Weakened (up to 5 total). Then remove 2 non-Taunt Buffs from it.
Toxic Destroyer Campaign
Serving as the progression anchor of the event, new battles invite you to unlock and strengthen your Toxic Destroyer, leveraging the wide selection of featured toons. Opens on Day 1 and available for the full 7 days of the event along with new campaigns on day 3 and 5.
Toxic Destroyer Campaign:
- 7-Day Event
- Requires Season 3 Energy. This Energy is for all events during Season 3 but behaves very much like Campaign Energy
- Play for Toxic Destroyer Character Pieces (First Time rewards), Event tokens, and Tune-Up Materials
- For more engagement; the event will start with an Easy Campaign; then new Medium and Hard Campaigns will be released as the event progresses, with each new campaign having better rewards.
- The Easy Campaign will run from the 24th of June (6 pm UTC) until 1st of July (6 pm UTC)
- The Medium Campaign will run from the 26th of June (6 pm UTC) until 1st of July (6 pm UTC)
- The Hard Campaign will run from the 28th of June (6 pm UTC) until 1st of July (6 pm UTC)
- We removed Acts 7-10 from each campaign and the quests and rewards tied into completing those acts.
Season 3 Energy Details
- 100 Season 3 Energy Maximum
- 100 Starting Energy
- Recharge 1 energy every 6 minutes
- Refresh Cost: 50 gems (4 times), then 100 gems (4 times), then 200 gems (4 times)
- Refresh Amount: 100 energy
- Purchase calendar to unlock daily Catalyst Token rewards
- Use Catalyst Tokens on exclusive Wheel and Exchanges
IMPORTANT! Catalyst Tokens for the Toxic Destroyer Event are specific to the event. You should spend them all before the event ends; otherwise, you will lose them.
A new tournament starts on day 3 and day 6, cycling between Arena, the new Toxic Crates event and Tower along with an overall Tournament that lasts the full event.
- A new Toxic Destroyer Tournament will kick off on Friday and last through 7 days. Collect Character Pieces, Catalyst Tokens, Mask, and spin the Golden Ticket Wheel to earn Milestone and Rank rewards
- Engage in the Arena and Tower and crack open Toxic Crates during the respective tournaments to earn milestones and move up in the ranks.
- The Brawl Tournament is part of the Toxic Crates mini-event, starting on Sunday.
Mini-Event: Toxic Crates!
Steal Toxic Crates for Gold League Medals and Toxic Wastes used on exchanges for Horror and Divine Pieces during this brand new mini-event:
Live Sunday (26th of June) through Tuesday!
- Steal Toxic Crates to earn Toxic Wastes
- Toxic Crates have a 4-6h timer and three tiers
- Stealing a Toxic Crate requires Toxic Destroyer and Featured toons while defending it requires any 2 Featured Toons. The brawl requirements increase with each Tier
- Exchange your Toxic Wastes for crate-exclusive featured toons Pieces + more!
- Each Toxic Waste is worth points in the Toxic Crate Tournament, earning you Milestone and Rank rewards
- Tournament Milestone rewards include Toxic Destroyer Character Pieces, Gold League Medals, Season 3 Energy, and more
- Rank rewards include Catalyst Tokens and Masks + more
The Toxic Waste exchanges will remain until the end of the Toxic Destroyer event.
The following quest chains are going to be available throughout the event
- Collect Featured Toon Character Pieces
- Power up Toxic Destroyer
- Complete Campaigns
- Collect Catalyst Tokens
- Spin the Toxic Destroyer Golden Ticket Wheel
Wheels & Exchanges
- Golden Ticket Wheel (24th of June, 6 PM UTC): Hit the Jackpot to earn 1500 – 2000 Toxic Destroyer Pieces! Guaranteed featured toon Character Pieces
- Catalyst Wheel (24th of June, 6 PM UTC): Guarantees Featured Legendary Character Pieces
- Earn Legendary Character Pieces for Zombie Sam, and Anubis K-9
- Spin with Catalyst Tokens
- Earn Catalyst Tokens from the Login Calendar, Tournaments, Campaigns, Quests, Exchanges, and Store offers
- Black Ticket Wheel (30th of June, 6 PM UTC): Chance between Toxic Destroyer and Featured Legendary Pieces!
- Earn Black Tickets from Exchanges and Store offers
- Wheel is only available on the last day of the event
- Direct Exchanges for all Featured toons. Exchange Event tokens for the Characters you need!
- Masks Exchanges include: Limited featured toons, Catalyst Tokens, and Tune-Up Materials
- Toxic Waste Exchanges include: Limited featured toons, 1x for Catalyst Tokens, 1x for Black Tickets, 1x for Gadget Tickets, 1x for Tune-Up Tickets, 1x for Gold, and 1x for Secret Stuff (these exchanges are only available starting on day 3)
- Catalyst Token Exchanges include: Zombie Sam, and Anubis K-9 Pieces