The third toon of the Victory team is here! Read to learn all the details about this 7-day event kicking off Friday!
Welcome The legendary attacker GI bugs! Let’s take a look at the highlights of this 1-week event.
- Event Token: GI Belt, GI Shirt & Catalyst Token
- Event & Season Energy: Season 3 Energy. Used for all new toon events during Season 3.
Featured Toons, for the event:
|GI Bugs Victory|
|Lion Tamer Elmer|
|High Dive Sam📦|
|Sword Swallower She-Devil📦|
📦: Characters exclusive to the GI Crates Mini-Event!
Unlock and max Legendary Attacker GI Bugs as you engage in multiple limited-time events around the game over the week.
Collect limited time Event Tokens (GI Belt) to exchange for Featured Toon Character Pieces. The Event Campaign provides a path to Character Pieces and Tune Up Materials for GI Bugs.
Thanks to his skill, Strike, Adapt, Strike he deals 100% damage to target enemy. If they’re above 50% Max Health, he deals +25% damage. Otherwise, Deal 50% damage to all other enemies. With his passive skill, Earning Medals, once per ally, when an ally falls below 35% Max Health, unless Incapacitated, Stun the attacking enemy. If that ally is a Victory toon, grant them Damage Immunity.
GI Bugs Campaign
Serving as the progression anchor of the event, new battles invite you to unlock and strengthen your GI Bugs, leveraging the wide selection of featured toons. Opens on Day 1 and available for the full 7 days of the event along with new campaigns on day 3 and 5.
GI Bugs Campaign:
- 7-Day Event
- Requires Season 3 Energy. This Energy is for all new toon events during Season 3 but behaves very much like Campaign Energy
- Play for GI Bugs Character Pieces (First Time rewards), Event tokens, and Tune-Up Materials
- For more engagement; the event will start with an Easy Campaign; then new Medium and Hard Campaigns will be released as the event progresses, with each new campaign having better rewards.
- The Easy Campaign will run from the 1st of July (6 pm UTC) until the 8th of July (6 pm UTC)
- The Medium Campaign will run from the 3rd of July (6 pm UTC) until the 8th of July (6 pm UTC)
- The Hard Campaign will run from the 5th of July (6 pm UTC) until the 8th of July (6 pm UTC)
- We removed Acts 7-10 from each campaign and the quests tied into completing those acts
- We updated the energy cost for the Easy and Medium Campaigns ( Easy battles cost 10 energy, and Medium battles cost 20 energy) with updating the repeat rewards to reflect the cost
Season 3 Energy Details
- 100 Season 3 Energy Maximum
- Players will start with the remaining energy left from the previous event
- Recharge 1 energy every 6 minutes
- Refresh Cost: 50 gems (4 times), then 100 gems (4 times), then 200 gems (4 times)
- Refresh Amount: 100 energy
- Purchase calendar to unlock daily Catalyst Token rewards
- Use Catalyst Tokens on exclusive Wheel and Exchanges
IMPORTANT! Catalyst Tokens for the GI Bugs Event are specific to the event. You should spend them all before the event ends; otherwise, you will lose them.
A new tournament starts on day 3 and day 6, cycling between Arena, the new GI Crates event and Tower along with an overall Tournament that lasts the full event.
- A new GI Bugs Tournament will kick off on Friday and last through 7 days. Collect Character Pieces, Catalyst Tokens, GI Belt, and spin the Golden Ticket Wheel to earn Milestone and Rank rewards
- Engage in the Arena and Tower and crack open GI crates during the respective tournaments to earn milestones and move up in the ranks
- The Brawl Tournament is part of the GI crates mini-event, starting on Sunday
Mini-Event: GI Crates!
Steal GI Crates for Gold League Medals and GI Shirts used on exchanges for Circus Pieces during this brand new mini-event:
Live Sunday (3rd of July) through Tuesday!
- Steal GI Crates to earn GI Shirts
- GI Crates have a 4-6h timer and three tiers
- Stealing a GI Crate requires GI Bugs and Featured toons, while defending it requires any 2 Featured Toons. The brawl requirements increase with each Tier
- Exchange your GI Shirts for crate-exclusive featured toons Pieces + more!
- Each GI Shirt is worth points in the GI Crate Tournament, earning you Milestone and Rank rewards
- Tournament Milestone rewards include GI Bugs Character Pieces, Gold League Medals, Season 3 Energy, and more
- Rank rewards include Catalyst Tokens and GI Belts + more
The GI Shirt exchanges will remain until the end of the GI Bugs event.
The following quest chains are going to be available throughout the event
- Collect Featured Toon Character Pieces
- Power up GI Bugs
- Complete Campaigns
- Collect Catalyst Tokens
- Spin the GI Bugs Golden Ticket Wheel
Wheels & Exchanges
- Golden Ticket Wheel (1st of July, 6 PM UTC): Hit the Jackpot to earn 1000 – 2000 GI Bugs Pieces! Guaranteed featured toon Character Pieces
- Catalyst Wheel (1st of July, 6 PM UTC): Guarantees Featured Legendary Character Pieces
- Earn Legendary Character Pieces for GI Bugs, Lion Tamer Elmer, and Foreman Leghorn
- Spin with Catalyst Tokens
- Earn Catalyst Tokens from the Login Calendar, Tournaments, Campaigns, Quests, Exchanges, and Store offers
- Black Ticket Wheel (7th of July, 6 PM UTC): Chance between GI Bugs and Featured Legendary Pieces!
- Earn Black Tickets from Exchanges and Store offers
- Wheel is only available on the last day of the event
- Direct Exchanges for all Featured toons. Exchange Event tokens for the Characters you need!
- GI Belts Exchanges include: Limited featured toons, Catalyst Tokens, and Tune-Up Materials
- GI Shirt Exchanges include: Limited featured toons, 1x for Catalyst Tokens, 1x for Black Tickets, 1x for Gadget Tickets, 1x for Tune-Up Tickets, 1x for Gold, and 1x for Secret Stuff (these exchanges are only available starting on day 3)
- Catalyst Token Exchanges include: GI Bugs, Lion Tamer Elmer, and Foreman Leghorn Pieces
7- Day Tournament Milestone Rewards
|Milestones||Points||GI Bugs Pieces||Season 3 Energy||Catalyst Token||Golden Ticket||Gems||Tune-Up Ticket||Gold|