It just stopped raining—a dark alley in the city. Suddenly, while listening to the sad sound of drops falling on the streets, you see a mysterious fire trail on the road. You can´t believe your eyes, but you should:
Motor Cowboy has arrived!
Welcome the Epic attacker Motor Cowboy! Let’s take a look at the highlights of this 1-week event.
- Event Token: Chain, Belt & Catalyst Token
- Event & Season Energy: Season 3 Energy. Used for all new toon events during Season 3.
Featured Toons, for the event:
|Motor Cowboy Anti-Hero|
|The Masked Terror📦|
|Gridiron Gossamer 📦|
|Cheerleader Wile E|
📦: Characters exclusive to the Motor Crates Mini-Event
Unlock and max Epic Attacker Motor Cowboy as you engage in multiple limited-time events around the game over the week.
Collect limited-time Event Tokens (Chain) to exchange for Featured Toon Character Pieces. The Event Campaign provides a path to Character Pieces and Tune Up Materials for Motor Cowboy.
Thanks to his skill, Chain Whip he deals 100% damage to target enemy, inflicting 2 Defense Down. Otherwise, Deal 50% damage to all other enemies. With his passive skill, Critical Weaken, whenever he lands a Critical Hit, it inflicts the target enemy with Weakened and gains Attack Up for 3 turns. While in Arena, inflict a random Stat Down as well.
Motor Cowboy Campaign
Serving as the progression anchor of the event, new battles invite you to unlock and strengthen your Motor Cowboy, leveraging the wide selection of featured toons. Opens on Day 1 and available for the full 7 days of the event along with new campaigns on day 3 and 5.
Motor Cowboy Campaign:
- 7-Day Event
- Requires Season 3 Energy. This Energy is for all new toon events during Season 3 but behaves very much like Campaign Energy
- Play for Motor Cowboy Character Pieces (First Time rewards), Event tokens, and Tune-Up Materials
- For more engagement; the event will start with an Easy Campaign; then new Medium and Hard Campaigns will be released as the event progresses, with each new campaign having better rewards.
- The Easy Campaign will run from the 8th of July (6 pm UTC) until the 15th of July (6 pm UTC)
- The Medium Campaign will run from the 10th of July (6 pm UTC) until the 15th of July (6 pm UTC)
- The Hard Campaign will run from the 12th of July (6 pm UTC) until the 15th of July (6 pm UTC)
- We removed Acts 7-10 from each campaign and the quests tied into completing those acts
- We updated the energy cost for the Easy and Medium Campaigns ( Easy battles cost 10 energy, and Medium battles cost 20 energy) with updating the repeat rewards to reflect the cost
Season 3 Energy Details
- 100 Season 3 Energy Maximum
- Players will start with the remaining energy left from the previous event
- Recharge 1 energy every 6 minutes
- Refresh Cost: 50 gems (4 times), then 100 gems (4 times), then 200 gems (4 times)
- Refresh Amount: 100 energy
- Purchase calendar to unlock daily Catalyst Token rewards
- Use Catalyst Tokens on exclusive Wheel and Exchanges
IMPORTANT! Catalyst Tokens for the Motor Cowboy Event are specific to the event. You should spend them all before the event ends; otherwise, you will lose them.
A new tournament starts on day 3 and day 6, cycling between Arena, the new Motor Crates event and Tower along with an overall Tournament that lasts the full event.
- A new Motor Cowboy Tournament will kick off on Friday and last through 7 days. Collect Character Pieces, Catalyst Tokens, Chain, and spin the Golden Ticket Wheel to earn Milestone and Rank rewards
- Engage in the Arena and Tower and crack open Motor crates during the respective tournaments to earn milestones and move up in the ranks
- The Brawl Tournament is part of the Motor crates mini-event, starting on Sunday
Mini-Event: Motor Crates!
Steal Motor Crates for Gold League Medals and Belts used on exchanges for Wrestler and Athlete Pieces during this brand new mini-event:
Live Sunday (10th of July) through Tuesday!
- Steal Motor Crates to earn Belts
- Motor Crates have a 4-6h timer and three tiers
- Stealing a Motor Crate requires Motor Cowboy and Featured toons, while defending it requires any 2 Featured Toons. The brawl requirements increase with each Tier
- Exchange your Belts for crate-exclusive featured toons Pieces + more!
- Each Belt is worth points in the Motor Crate Tournament, earning you Milestone and Rank rewards
- Tournament Milestone rewards include Motor Cowboy Character Pieces, Gold League Medals, Season 3 Energy, and more
- Rank rewards include Catalyst Tokens and Chains + more
The Belt exchanges will remain until the end of the Motor Cowboy event.
The following quest chains are going to be available throughout the event
- Collect Featured Toon Character Pieces
- Power up Motor Cowboy
- Complete Campaigns
- Collect Catalyst Tokens
- Spin the Motor Cowboy Golden Ticket Wheel
Wheels & Exchanges
- Golden Ticket Wheel (8th of July, 6 PM UTC): Hit the Jackpot to earn 1500 – 2000 Motor Cowboy Pieces! Guaranteed featured toon Character Pieces
- Catalyst Wheel (8th of July, 6 PM UTC): Guarantees Featured Legendary Character Pieces
- Earn Legendary Character Pieces for El Espectro and QB Daffy
- Spin with Catalyst Tokens
- Earn Catalyst Tokens from the Login Calendar, Tournaments, Campaigns, Quests, Exchanges, and Store offers
- Black Ticket Wheel (14th of July, 6 PM UTC): Chance between Motor Cowboy and Featured Legendary Pieces!
- Earn Black Tickets from Exchanges and Store offers
- Wheel is only available on the last day of the event
- Direct Exchanges for all Featured toons. Exchange Event tokens for the Characters you need!
- Chains Exchanges include: Limited featured toons, Catalyst Tokens, and Tune-Up Materials
- Belt Exchanges include: Limited featured toons, 1x for Catalyst Tokens, 1x for Black Tickets, 1x for Gadget Tickets, 1x for Tune-Up Tickets, 1x for Gold, and 1x for Secret Stuff (these exchanges are only available starting on day 3)
- Catalyst Token Exchanges include: Motor Cowboy, El Espectro and QB Daffy Pieces
7- Day Tournament Milestone Rewards
|Milestones||Points||Motor Cowboy Pieces||Season 3 Energy||Catalyst Token||Golden Ticket||Gems||Tune-Up Ticket||Gold|