The second toon of the Victory Team is here! Read to learn all the details about this 7-day event kicking off Friday!
The Epic Support Toon Medic Sam is here! Let’s take a look at the highlights of this 1-week event.
- Event Token: Utility Belt, Medic Barrel & Catalyst Token
- Event & Season Energy: Season 2 Energy. Used for all events during Season 2.
Featured Toons, for the event:
|Medic Sam Victory|
|Archon Elmer 📦|
|Bat-Suit Wile 📦|
|Wile E. Coyote|
📦 : Characters exclusive to the Medic Crates Mini-Event!
Unlock and max Epic Support Toon Medic Sam as you engage in multiple limited-time events around the game over the week.
Collect limited time Event Tokens (Utility Belt) to exchange for Featured Toon Character Pieces. The Event Campaign provides a path to Character Pieces and Tune Up Materials for Medic Sam.
Thanks to his skill Tooniquet he deals 85% damage to target enemy, healing this toon for 15% Max Health and allies with Taunt for 10% Max Health. With his passive skill Field Dressing, instead, whenever an ally is Stunned, gain 20% Turn Meter. If that ally is a Victory toon, grant them 10% Turn Meter. Unless Incapacitated, at the start of this toon’s turns, Cleanse all Stun from your team and grant the most injured ally Damage Immunity.
Medic Sam Campaign
Serving as the progression anchor of the event, new battles invite you to unlock and strengthen your Medic Sam, leveraging the wide selection of featured toons. Opens on Day 1 and available for the full 7 days of the event along with new campaigns on day 3 and 5.
Medic Sam Campaign:
- 7-Day Event
- Requires Season 2 Energy. This Energy is for all events during Season 2, but behaves very much like Campaign Energy
- Play for Medic Sam Character Pieces (First Time rewards), Event tokens and Tune Up Materials
- For more engagement, the event will start with an Easy Campaign, then new Medium and Hard Campaigns will be released as the event progresses with each new campaign having better rewards.
- The Easy Campaign will run from 10th of June (6 pm UTC) until 17th of June (6 pm UTC)
- The Medium Campaign will run from 12th of June (6 pm UTC) until 17th of June (6 pm UTC)
- The Hard Campaign will run from 14th of June (6 pm UTC) until 17th of June (6 pm UTC)
- On the final act of the campaign (Act 10), you will be required to earn three stars in order to advance.
Season 2 Energy Details
- 100 Season 2 Energy Maximum
- Players will start with the remaining energy left from the previous event
- Recharge 1 energy every 6 minutes
- Refresh Cost: 50 gems (4 times), then 100 gems (4 times), then 200 gems (4 times)
- Refresh Amount: 100 energy
- Purchase calendar to unlock daily Catalyst Token rewards
- Use Catalyst Tokens on exclusive Wheel and Exchanges
IMPORTANT! Catalyst Tokens for the Medic Sam Event are specific to the event. You should spend them all before the event ends; otherwise, you will lose them.
A new tournament starts on day 3 and day 6, cycling between Arena, the new Medic Crates event and Tower along with an overall Tournament that lasts the full event.
- A new Medic Sam Tournament will kick off on Friday and last through 7 days. Collect Character Pieces, Catalyst Tokens, Utility Belt, and spin the Golden Ticket Wheel to earn Milestone and Rank rewards
- Engage in the Arena and Tower and crack open Medic Crates during the respective tournaments to earn milestones and move up in the ranks.
- The Brawl Tournament is part of the Medic Crates mini-event, starting on Sunday.
Mini-Event: Medic Crates!
Steal Medic Crates for Gold League Medals and Medic Barrels used on exchanges for Mastermind and Original Character Pieces during this brand new mini-event:
Live Sunday (12th of June) through Tuesday!
- Steal Medic Crates to earn Medic Barrels
- Medic Crates have a 4-6h timer and three tiers
- Stealing a Medic Crate requires Medic Sam and Featured toons while defending it requires any 2 Featured Toons. The brawl requirements increase with each Tier
- Exchange your Medic Barrels for crate exclusive featured toons Pieces + more!
- Each Medic Barrel is worth points in the Medic Crate Tournament, earning you Milestone and Rank rewards
- Tournament Milestone rewards include Medic Sam Character Pieces, Gold League Medals, Season 2 Energy, and more
- Rank rewards include Catalyst Tokens and Utility Belts + more
The Medic Barrels exchanges will remain until the end of the Medic Sam event.
The following quest chains are going to be available throughout the event
- Collect Featured Toon Character Pieces
- Power up Medic Sam
- Complete Campaigns
- Collect Catalyst Tokens
- Spin the Medic Sam Golden Ticket Wheel
Wheels & Exchanges
- Golden Ticket Wheel (10th of June, 6 PM UTC): Hit the Jackpot to earn 1500 – 2000 Medic Sam Pieces! Guaranteed featured toon Character Pieces
- Catalyst Wheel (10th of June, 6 PM UTC): Guarantees Featured Legendary Character Pieces
- Earn Legendary Character Pieces for Star-Pharaoh Marvin and Infinite Speedy
- Spin with Catalyst Tokens
- Earn Catalyst Tokens from the Login Calendar, Tournaments, Campaigns, Quests, Exchanges and Store offers
- Black Ticket Wheel (16th of June, 6 PM UTC): Chance between Medic Sam and Featured Legendary Pieces!
- Earn Black Tickets from Exchanges and Store offers
- Wheel is only available on the last day of the event
- Direct Exchanges for all Featured toons. Exchange Event tokens for the Characters you need!
- Utility Belts Exchanges include: Specific featured toons, Catalyst Tokens and Tune-Up Materials
- Medic Barrel Exchanges include: Specific featured toons, 1x for Catalyst Tokens, 1x for Black Tickets, 1x for Gadget Tickets, 1x for Tune-Up Tickets, 1x for Gold and 1x for Secret Stuff (these exchanges only available starting on day 3)
- Catalyst Token Exchanges include: Medic Sam, Star-Pharaoh Marvin and Infinite Speedy Pieces