Welcome back to another LT Patch Notes update. Today, we are introducing a new theme with Supertoons along with bug fixes.
The following changes will be live this week. Let’s jump right in!
New Theme: Supertoons
Omega Chungus leads the new Supertoons theme, bringing along some old Hero toons:
- Super Coyote
- The Flaming Succotash
- Iron Mutt
- Presto Pig
The kits for all these characters are unchanged, except for the fact that every skill that referenced Heroes now references Supertoons.
- Ex. Super-Rabbit’s Leadership skill will now grant Damage Immunity to Supertoon team members at the start of battle
In addition, their respective Friendships have been updated to Supertoons.
The new theme has also been added to various modes with Character Restriction alongside Heroes, so you can use Supertoons exactly where you used to:
- Vampire Tower
- AW – Map 1 – Summit
- AW – Map 2 – Farm
- AW – Map 3 – City
- AW – Map 5 – Space
The Flaming Succotash
- 10% buff on his base Attack, Defense and HP stats, to bring him more in line with the other Supertoons
Bugfixes and other changes
Naughtcracker’s last effect would trigger multiple more times than desired, triggering infinite loops that could slow down and even crash the game.
- For this reason, we are adjusting this effect to trigger against any Debuff being resisted (not only from Nice List toons), but only once per turn:
- New text: In Alliance R&D, Nice List team members have +10% Stats, and while this toon remains in battle, Nice List team members receive -30% damage from Area of Effect attacks. Once per turn, whenever a Boss enemy resists a Debuff, grant your team Attack Up for the rest of battle, +5% max health up to a max of +100%, and 15% Turn Meter.
- Old text: In Alliance R&D, Nice List team members have +10% Stats, and while this toon remains in battle, Nice List team members receive -30% damage from Area of Effect attacks. Whenever a Boss enemy resists a Debuff from a Nice List toon, grant your team Attack Up for the rest of battle, +5% max health up to a max of +100%, and 15% Turn Meter.
Devolving Screech now properly triggers only at the start of battle, as described (it was wrongly triggering every turn).