This week’s patch notes brings a few changes to Don Henery, as he takes his place as the new Capo of the Gangster team, along with a few quality of life changes and bugfixes.
- Moved to the new Gangster theme!
- Bada-Boom now deals uncounterable damage if it is used in Arena matches
- Call all allies to Assist against target enemy for 120% damage. While in Arena, these attacks are uncounterable.
- New Legendary skill Cold Served Dish!
- Whenever an enemy Flips, grant all Gangster team members 3 Random Stat Up and +10% Turn Meter. The first time a Gangster team member falls below 50% health, use Tommy Gun against the attacking enemy.
- New Gangster friendship relationship.
- Added Gangsters to the Desert island for War 5
- Updated HP bars during battle to show exact Hit Points on all toons
- Increased slots for saved teams to 35 for level 79 players
- Adjusted inbox Alliance recommendations to advertise more active alliances
- Santa Chungus graces our loading screens
Bugfixes and other changes
- Fixed Michigan J. Frog’s Whiptongue and Frog in Your Throat inflicting Defense Down instead of Recovery Down.
- Resolved lag issues when loading in and out of battles. Stutter be gone
- Fixed multiple issues causing the Turn Order viewer to be out of sync with the real battle
- “Recommended” label no longer hides region information on the team select screen