The fourth Warrior is here with Legendary Warrior Highlander Leghorn! Read to learn all the details about this 14-day event kicking off Friday!
The 4th Warrior is here with Legendary Support Toon Highlander Leghorn! Let’s take a look at the highlights of this 2-week event.
- Event Token: Highlander Hat & Highlander Sword
- Event & Season Energy: Warrior Seasonal Energy. Used for all events during Warrior Season
- Featured Toons, available for the whole Season:
|Highlander Leghorn Warrior||Omega Chungus Supertoon|
|Warrior Princess She-Devil Warrior (Not farmable)||Angelus Maximus Warrior (Not farmable)|
|Roman Legion Sam Warrior (Not farmable)||🌎 Super-Rabbit Supertoon|
|📦 Major Canasta Hunter||🌎 Presto Pig Supertoon|
|📦 Bushwhacker Sam Hunter||🌎 Super Coyote Supertoon|
|📦 Contraptionist Egghead Hunter||🌎 The Flaming Succotash Supertoon|
|📦 Outback Dawg Hunter||🌎 Iron Mutt Supertoon|
|📦 Van Wile Hunter||Samurai Sheepdog Samurai|
|Bugs the Brave Knight||Wanderer Lola Samurai|
|Marvin the Marvelous Knight||Warrior Monk Hector Samurai|
|Elmer the Sure Knight||Sellsword Sylvester Samurai|
|Tweety the Twue Knight|
|Foghorn the Invincible Knight|
|Sylvester the Brash Knight|
📦 : Characters exclusive to the Highlander Crates! Mini-Event
🌎 : Characters exclusive to the Omega Chungus currency
🛡️ : Characters exclusive to Crests of Mayhem
Unlock and max Legendary Support Toon Highlander Leghorn as you engage in multiple limited-time events around the game over the next two weeks.
Collect limited time Event Tokens (Highlander Hats) to exchange for Featured Toon Character Pieces. The Event Campaign provides a path to Character Pieces and Tune Up Materials for Highlander Leghorn, while the Cosmic Chaos Campaign on week 2 a Cosmic Path to CS7.
Returning with this event, steal Highlander Crates for bonus Highlander Leghorn Characters Pieces, Gold League Medals, and Hunter Character Pieces during the Warrior Crates mini-event starting every Tuesday.
Highlander Leghorn & Warrior Team
Thanks to his Heroism Skill, when this Support Master remains in battle, Warrior team members gain Bravery after the 3rd time they have been damaged and the first time they are damaged by a Critical Hit. As a Warrior, Highlander Leghorn is exceptional in Alliance War, where he and the rest of the Warriors enjoy 100% resistance to Speed Down and Turn Meter Removal.
Highlander Leghorn Campaign
Serving as the progression anchor of the event, 100 new battles invite you to unlock and strengthen your Highlander Leghorn, leveraging the wide selection of featured toons. We expect the battles to be more closely tailored to your collection power, which will, in turn provide a more rewarding feeling of progression (and better rewards to boot!). Opens on Day 1 and available for the full 14 days the Highland Leghorn Campaign:
- Requires Warrior Seasonal Energy. This Energy used for all events during Warrior Season , but behaves very much like Invasion Energy
- Play for Highlander Leghorn Character Pieces (First Time rewards), Event tokens and Tune Up Materials
- In order to provide an interesting and relevant experience to more players, this Campaign is segmented by player level.
- Player levels 40-78 will have access to the Normal Campaign
- Level 79 players will instead have access to the Hard mode version of the Campaign, featuring more challenging battles, but also better rewards
Warrior Seasonal Energy Details
-100 Warrior Seasonal Energy
-100 Starting Energy
-Recharge 1 energy every 6 minutes
-Refresh Cost: 50 gems (4 times), then 100 gems (4 times), then 200 gems (4 times)
-Refresh Amount: 100 energy
A Cosmic Path: Cosmic Chaos
Earn direct promotions for Highlander Leghorn up Cosmic Star 7 by clearing Acts in the Highlander Cosmic Campaign!
- Cosmic Chaos Campaign: Defeat each Act to complete a Cosmic Chaos Quest that rewards a direct CS promotion.
- Unlike the main Campaign, Cosmic Campaign has strict character restrictions, cycling through All featured toons
- Each Act will ask you to use an unexpected team from the list of Featured Toons. The required teams are scrambled and different than the previus Cosmic Campaign, so be prepared for the unexpected
- Cosmic Chaos Quests
- Clear the Cosmic Chaos Campaign to earn up to Cosmic Star 7 Highlander Leghorn!
Cosmic Chaos Pass:
- A convenient pass will reward you +1 Cosmic Star compared to your Cosmic Chaos Campaign progress
- The pass will only help you up to Cosmic Star 6, you will have to clear the Cosmic Chaos Campaign to reach CS 7
- If you do manage to earn CS 6 and 7, purchasing the CC Pass will reward you with Bonus Epic Gadgets and Marvelous Stones
A new tournament starts every 2 or 3 days, cycling between Arena, Tower, and the new Highlander Crates event.
- The Arena and Tower Tournaments will no longer reward points for collecting Character Pieces or spinning the wheel. Instead, the winners will be crowned based on your activity in the respective game modes.
- A new Highlander Tournament will kick off on Friday and last through 14 days. Collect Character Pieces, Star Tokens, and spin the Golden Ticket Wheel to earn Milestone and Rank rewards
- The Brawl Tournament is part of the Highlander Crates mini-event, starting on Tuesdays.
Mini-Event: Highlander Crates!
Steal Highlander Crates for bonus Highlander Leghorn Characters Pieces, Gold League Medals and Hunter Character Pieces during this brand new mini-event:
- Steal Highlander Crates to earn Highlander Swords
- Highlander Crates have a 1h15m timer and three tiers
- Stealing a Highlander Crate requires Highlander Leghorn and Featured toons, while defending it requires any 4 Featured Toons. The requirements increase with each Tier
- Exchange your Highlander Swords for Hunter Character Pieces, including legendary Major Canasta
- Each Highlander Sword is worth points in the Highlander Crate Tournament, earning you Milestone and Rank rewards
- Tournament Milestone rewards include Highlander Leghorn Character Pieces, Gold League Medals, Warrior Energy and more
- Rank rewards include Star Tokens and Highlander Hats on Week 1; Crests of Mayhem and Tune-Up Tickets on Week 2
- Live Tuesday through Friday during Week 1 and Week 2
We are excited to read your thoughts on this mini-event, so please keep sharing them with us on Discord.
The following quest chains are going to be available throughout the event
- Collect Featured Toon Character Pieces
- Power up Highlander Leghorn
- Cosmic Chaos Quests (week 2)
- Star Token Exchange (week 2)
Wheels & Exchanges
- Golden Ticket Wheel: Hit the Jackpot to earn 2000 – 3000 Highlander Leghorn Pieces! Guaranteed featured toon Character Pieces
- Legendary Wheel offers a chance for Featured Legendary Character Pieces (day 10)
- Earn Legendary Character Pieces for Bunny O’Hare, Lunar Toro, Treasure Hunter Tweety, and Foreman Leghorn
- Spin with Black Tickets
- Earn Black Tickets from the final act of each campaign and a limited exchange for Golden Tickets
- Available for 2-hour windows, a total of three times at 6 pm, 2 am, & 10 am UTC
- Direct Exchanges for all Featured toons. Exchange Event tokens for the Characters you need!
- Exchanges for Featured Characters will rotate every few days
- Highlander Swords Exchanges include: 1x for Gold and 1x for Secret Stuff (in addition to Highlander Hats exchange, increasing the available Secret Stuff per day)
- Star Token Exchange for Gems on week 2 gives you the change to earn Cosmic Stars for Highlander Leghorn
That’s all folks!
We hope you enjoy the third event of the Warrior Season and are looking forward to your feedback, as we keep working on providing events that are fun and rewarding every day.