You’ve waited long enough mate, so here are details to our inaugural 2-week event and the St. Patrick’s celebration that is Bunny O’Hare!
- Event Token: O’Hare Hat
- Event Energy: O’Hare Jacket Energy
- Featured Toons:
|Bunny O’Hare Holiday
|Chungus Claus Nice
|Monster Tweety Fiend
|Elf Daffy Duck Nice
|Holiday Bugs Bunny Nice
|Reindeer Road Runner Nice
|Yokai Taz Fiend
|Playboy Penguin Heartthrob
|Revenant Road Runner Fiend
|Tux Bugs Heartthrob
|Rocket Sylvester Holiday
|Gentleman Pepe Heartthrob
|Cupid Elmer Heartthrob
Unlock and max Legendary Attacker Bunny O’Hare, as you engage in multiple limited time events around the game over the next 2 weeks.
Collect limited time Event Tokens (O’Hare Hat) to exchange for Bunny O’Hare and Featured Toon Character Pieces. The Event Campaign provides a path to Tune Up, while the Event Tower on week 2 a Cosmic Path to CS7.
The following key components comprise the 14-day event:
O’Hare Battle Pass
This Battle Pass has been juiced up to be your best and most reliable source of O’Hare Character Pieces, Event Tokens and Event Energy. While still rocking 30 milestones and the same price point, you will find your overall return for each milestone to be much higher than ever. We are looking forward to your thoughts about this one.
Serving as the progression anchor of the event, 100 new battles invite you to unlock and strengthen your Bunny O’Hare, leveraging the wide selection of featured toons. We expect the battles to be more closely tailored to your collection power, which will in turn provide a more rewarding feeling of progression (and better rewards to boot!). Opens on Day 1 and available for the full 14 days the O’Hare Campaign:
- Requires O’Hare Jacket Energy. Specific to this event, but behaves very much like Invasion Energy
- Play for O’Hare Character Pieces (First Time rewards), Event tokens and Tune Up Materials
- In order to provide an interesting and relevant experience to more players, this Campaign is segmented by player level.
- Player levels 40-78 will have access to the Normal Campaign
- Level 79 players will instead have access to the Hard mode version of the Campaign, featuring more challenging battles, but also better rewards
We are looking forward to your feedback on this Event Campaign, specifically around balance for your player level.
O’Hare Jacket Energy Details
-100 Energy Cap
-100 Starting Energy
-Recharge 1 energy every 6 minutes
-Refresh Cost: 50 gems (4 times), then 100 gems (4 times), then 150 gems (4 times)
-Refresh Amount: 100 energy
A Cosmic Path
Collect O’Hare Star Tokens during week 2 to exchange for up to Cosmic Star 7 for Bunny O’Hare!
- 90 Star Tokens required to purchase CS7
- 68 Star Tokens available from brand new O’Hare Doom Tower. Starting on Thursday (day 7)
- 11 Star Tokens from completing the Power Up Quest chain
- 12 Star Tokens available in the Hard Campaign
- 10 more from Star Token Exchanges Quest chain (starting day 8)
O’Hare Doom Tower
After using your first week to unlock and build up your O’Hare and Featured toons, test your might on the O’Hare Doom Tower to unlock Cosmic Stars for O’Hare!
- Clear the whole tower for 68 Star Tokens (enough for Cosmic Star 6) and featured toon Character Pieces
- 16 floors make this the hardest tower ever
- Allowed to use any featured toon
- Requires typical Tower Energy & Doom Potions
- Starts on Day 7 and lasts throughout the end of the two-week event
- Stuck? Free Doom potions every day help you progress further
- The accompanying O’Hare Tower Climb Leaderboard enables you to earn milestone rewards and track your progress against other players.
- Rank rewards focus on Gold and an exclusive Title to celebrate the fastest climbers.
- Remember, ties are broken by time, so the fewer days you take (and fewer doom potions you need) the higher your rank
A new tournament starts every 2 or 3 days, cycling between Arena, Tower and Brawl
- Tournaments reward you with Bunny O’Hare Character Pieces (Milestones) and Event Tokens (Rank)
The following quest chains are going to be available throughout the event
- Collect Featured Toon Character Pieces
- Power up O’Hare
- Open Star Token Chance Exchanges (week 2)
Wheels & Exchanges
- Golden Ticket Wheel: Hit the Jackpot to earn 2,500 – 3,000 Bunny O’Hare Pieces! Guaranteed featured toon CP
- Legendary Wheel offers a chance for Featured Legendary Character Pieces (day 10)
- Chungus Claus, Playboy Penguin, and Monster Tweety Character Pieces
- Spin with Black Tickets
- Earn Black Tickets from the final act of each campaign and a limited exchange for Golden Tickets
- Direct Exchanges for all Featured toons. Exchange Event tokens for the Characters you need!
That’s all folks!
We hope you enjoy this brand new event and are looking forward to your feedback, as we keep working on providing events that are fun and rewarding every day, on our way to Seasons.