Here are our latest patch notes for Looney Tunes: World of Mayhem.
This week, apart from a few bug fixes, we will be covering M4RV1N and EGGH34D’s reworks, while K9 joins the Masterminds team.
UPDATE: We’ve updated the description for M4RV1N’s “Control the Grid” skill, which previously erroneously repeated the description of his “Debug” skill.
- Moved from the Mastermind theme tag to the Cyber theme tag, becoming part of the Cyber Team!
- Debug now flips debuffs on Cyber team members.
- Deal 100% damage to target enemy, flipping 2 debuffs on each Cyber team member.
- Control the Grid now grants buffs to Cyber allies instead of Mastermind.
- Gain Taunt and 5 Defense Up for 2 turns, inflicting all enemies with 3 Attack Down for 2 turns and granting all Cyber allies 2 Piercing Up for 2 turns.
- Dampening Field was reworked.
- Whenever an enemy hits this Toon, Hack them for 3 turns and inflict Attack Down for each stack of Hacked (up to 5 Attack Downs).
- Mastermind friendship was replaced by a Cyber friendship.
- Moved from the Outlaw theme tag to the Cyber theme tag, becoming part of the Cyber Team!
- Race for Time now deals damage to enemies for each stack of Hacked on them.
- Grant all allies 15% Turn Meter, removing 15% Turn Meter from all enemies. Deal 3% Max Health damage to Hacked enemies per stack of Hacked.
- Hack now heals all allies for each stack of Hacked on all enemies.
- Hack target enemy for as long as this toon is in battle and Heal allies for 20% Heal power per stack of Hacked on enemies.
- I’m In scaling was rebalanced.
- Hacked enemies have -20% Attack and Defense. This toon has Hidden while any enemy is Hacked.
- DDoS now removes turn meter from enemies for each stack of Hacked on them.
- Stun target enemy, removing 25% Turn Meter per stack of Hacked on them.
- Firewall now removes turn meter and flips buffs on enemies for each stack of Hacked on them.
- At the start of this Toon’s turn, remove 6% Turn Meter and flip a Buff on every enemy for each stack of Hacked on them.
- Outlaw friendship was replaced by a Cyber friendship.
- Moved from the Hunter theme tag to the Mastermind theme tag, becoming part of the Mastermind Team!
Bugfixes and other changes
- General Pandemonium
- Fixed Convince Inferiority not triggering on the enemies first turn.
- Elmer Fudd
- Fixed nemesis skill not working properly when attacking Daffy Duck.