When are we going back to warm weather? Prepping for an extended stay in the cold, Bugs dons his favorite scarf and strategizes how to survive this wild winter!
Winter Bugs fares better than Daffy in the cold. In fact, he thrives in it, making it easier for enemies to gain Chilly and then dealing extra damage when he breaks them free of Frozen with critical hits. Run this bunny with snow-slingers like Yeti and Hugo to make the most of blizzards befalling both teams, critting your way to victory in a fancy scarf.
Good Team Combinations with Winter Bugs:
Do you want your enemies to be constantly frozen, skipping their turns and exploding? Cover the battlefield with Chilly using everyone’s basic attacks (which Kitty’s Assists repeat), then punish with special attacks like Hugo’s Tough Love and Winter Bugs’ Shatter the Ice. With all those turns wasted within a block of ice and Hugo’s drain on both Turn Meter and Speed, your opponent may never land a blow.
Yodel Le Pew
Mountain Man Sam
This other version of the above should also break the ice.
Event Duration: 4 Days
Featured Event Toons:
Yodel Le Pew
– Min Player Level: 30
– Bring your Toons into the Avalanche Campaign to collect tons of Skis! Use your Skis to spin the Ski Wheel for a high chance at Winter Bugs pieces!
– Participate in our Solo Tournaments to win great prizes! Read more about the specific tournament set up below.
– Complete time-limited quests to earn nifty rewards!
– Stay on the lookout for special Exchanges where you can exchange your Skis for Rare and Epic toons, as well as Yeti Gossamer pieces.
– Stay on the lookout for event crates filled with Skis and more, starting on Day 2 of the event!
– Type of toons required: featured event toons.
– This Campaign will be divided into 4 Acts with 8 battles each.
Solo Tournaments Highlights:
– In this event, there are three tournaments available to players: the Snowflake Tournament is available for players levels 30-44, the Snowball Tournament is available for players levels 45-58 and the Snowstorm Tournament is available for players level 59.
– Compete in our tournaments to win Winter Bugs pieces, Golden Tickets, Tune-Up materials, Illudium, Gold, XP potions and Skis.
Time-limited Quests Highlights:
– Complete time-limited quests to earn featured event toon pieces, Skis, Tune Up Materials, XP Potions and more!
– These quests will be available throughout the entirety of the event.
Crate Cracker Highlights:
– On Day 2, use featured event toons to attack and defend Ski Crates and earn Skis!
– Please note that Crates 1 and 2 require you have at least two featured event toons, and Crate 3 requires you have Winter Bugs.
Ski Crate 1 – 5,500 to 15,000 Trophies
Ski Crate 2 – 15,000 to 25,000 Trophies
Ski Crate 3 – 25,000+ Trophies