The ice skate season is open.
Race this coyote at your own risk. His competition freezes faster than the rink.
Event Duration: 7 Days
Featured Event Toons:
All WB Studios toons
– Min Player Level: 30
– Play the Blades of Mayhem Campaigns to earn Speed Skates and chances at Speedskater Coyote pieces!
– Collect Speed Skates from the event Campaigns and Ice Crates. Collecting these Speed Skates allows you to do the Speed Skate Exchange in the Featured section of the store, where you’ll have the chance to earn featured event toon pieces, Energy and Gold!
– Complete time-limited quests to earn featured event toon pieces, Speedskater Coyote pieces and more!
– Dominate the Solo Tournament for a chance at a 6-Star Epic Speedskater Coyote!
– Type of toons required: WB Studios toons.
– There will be three Blades of Mayhem campaigns, each one of them with 8 stages in total. Campaign 1 will be available from the start while Campaign 2 will appear on Day 3 and Campaign 3, on Day 5.
Solo Tournament Highlights:
– Completing all different milestones will give you a 6-star Epic Speedskater Coyote.
– Remember to complete time-limited Blades of Mayhem Quests for tons of Tournament points!
Time-limited Quests Highlights:
– Complete time-limited quests to earn lots of nifty rewards!
– Time-limited quests will reset every day and will have different requirements, as follows: “Shaved Ice” quests are about completing Campaign stages (Days 1, 3 and 5). “Ice Sculptor” quests are about opening Ice Crates (Days 2, 4 and 6). On top of that, every day you’ll find a new “Hardwater” quest about collecting Speed Skates.
Crate Cracker Highlights:
– Special Ice Crates will drop in Brawl on days 2, 4 and 6 of the event.
– Use featured event toons to defend these crates and earn tons of featured event toon pieces and Speedskater Coyote pieces (Tier 1 crates will have a chance of dropping his pieces while Tier 2 crates will have pieces guaranteed).
– There are 2 tiers for each type of event crate: Tier 1 is for the 2500-10000 Trophy range, while Tier 2 is for the 10000-100000 Trophy range.
– NOTE: You’ll need at least two WB Studios toons to defend Tier 1 crates, and four WB Studios toons to defend Tier 2 crates.