Be careful with your mayhem, Referee Foghorn is arriving to put an end to this ‘Fowl’ Play!
Referee Foghorn is an unprecedented type of Support. His several passive skills are in fact rules that the opponents must follow, and any infraction is punished with debuffs, pure HP damage and, ultimately, some time on the bench. While this toon is on the battlefield, all enemies are forced to toe the line or suffer this ref’s wrath.
Event Duration: 7 Days
Featured Event Toons:
Pepe Le Pew
– Min Player Level: 20
– Bring your Town Toons into the Rookie Campaign which will reset stage progress every day for more chances at the first time rewards!
– Bring your featured event toons into the All-Star Campaign to collect tons of Whistles! Use your Whistles to spin the Whistle Wheel for a high chance at Referee Foghorn pieces!
– Participate in our Solo Tournaments to win great prizes! Read more about the specific tournament set up below.
– Complete time-limited quests for bonus rewards!
– Stay on the lookout for some nifty event crates, time-limited event Reatomizers (you can use them to exchange your Illudium for Whistles) and a special Exchange that will appear for those players who unlock Referee Foghorn during the event.
– Type of toons required: featured event toons.
– Each Campaign will be divided into 2 Chapters with 14 battles each.
– NOTE: Acts 1 and 2 progress in the “Rookie” Campaign will reset every day!
Time-limited Quests Highlights:
– Complete time-limited quests to earn featured event toon pieces, Whistles, Tune Up Materials, and XP Potions!
– These quests will be available throughout the entirety of the event.
Solo Tournament Highlights:
– In this event, there are two tournaments available to players: the Rookie Tournament is available for players levels 20-44. The All-Star Tournament is available for players level 45 and above.
– Compete in our tournaments to win tons of Referee Foghorn pieces, Golden Tickets, tune-up materials, gold and more!
Crate Cracker Highlights:
– On Day 5, use featured event toons to attack and defend Referee Crates and earn Whistles!
– Please note that Crates 1 and 2 require you have at least two town toons, and Crate 3 requires you have at least two of the featured event toons.
Referee Crate 1 – 5,500 to 15,000 Trophies
Referee Crate 2 – 15,000 to 25,000 Trophies
Referee Crate 3 – 25,000+ Trophies
Playing Referee Foghorn:
His skill kit doesn’t actually care what his team is doing, but rather entirely what the enemies do — specifically critical hits and taunt. In that sense, he’s a general-purpose counterplay toon, especially against Henery Hike and the tanks he likes as allies.