Rabbit Season is officially over and the Season of Love has arrived! Join Cupid Elmer on his quest to help the entire World of Mayhem find love. Coming soon to World of Mayhem!
See him in action!:
Event Duration: 7 days
Featured Event Toons:
Pepe Le Pew
Black Knight Sam
Pepe Le Bard
– Min Player Level: 20
– Bring your Forest Toons into the Singles Campaign, which will reset stage progress every day for more chances at the first time rewards!
– Bring your featured event toons into the Couples Campaign to collect tons of Heart Candy! Use your Heart Candy to spin the Heart Wheel for a high chance at Cupid Elmer pieces!
– Participate in our Solo Tournaments to win great prizes! Read more about the specific tournament set up below.
– Complete time-limited quests for bonus rewards!
– Stay on the lookout for a special Cupid Elmer Exchange that will appear for all players during the event. Also, we’ll be having some time-limited Reatomizers where you can exchange your Illudium for Heart Candy.
– Type of toons required: featured event toons.
– Each Campaign will be divided into 2 Chapters with 14 battles each.
– NOTE: Acts 1 and 2 progress in the “Singles” Campaign will reset every day!
Time-Limited Quests Highlights:
– Complete time-limited quests to earn Featured Event Toon Pieces, Heart Candy, Tune Up Materials, and XP Potions!
– These quests will be available throughout the entirety of the event.
Solo Tournament Highlights:
– In this event, there are two tournaments available to players: the SinglesTournament is available for players levels 20-44. The Couples Tournament is available for players level 45 and above.
– Compete in our tournaments to win tons of Cupid Elmer pieces, Golden Tickets, tune-up materials, gold and more!
Good Teams with Cupid Elmer:
For a debuff deluge, you can use Cupid Elmer alongside Devil Dog, Yodel Le Pew and Witch Hazel.
What to play against…
- Debuff-heavy teams: Reindeer Roadrunner silencing your whole team? Getting bogged down with debuffs? Cupid Elmer’s cleanse effect should keep your squad clean.
- Damage Over Time: Enemies like Witch Hazel, Devil Dog, and Black Knight Sam can lay on some serious Damage Over Time, but Cupid Elmer’s resistance aura is a heavenly “heck no.”