Master Speedy, Lunar Petunia’s best teacher, is arriving in the World of Mayhem to celebrate the Lunar New Year. This new wushu master slows and dodges enemies, keeping his hero allies on the righteous path.
Also, this week we’re taking the opportunity of rebalancing two toons in World of Mayhem: Lunar Petunia and Picador Sylvester Jr. You can read more about these after the event notes:
Event Duration: 7 Days
Featured Event Toons:
Space Cadet Porky
Picador Sylvester Jr.
– Min Player Level: 20
– Bring featured event toons into the Lunar New Year campaigns to collect Master’s Envelopes! Use your Master’s Envelopes to spin the Rat Wheel for a chance at Legendary Taz and featured event toon pieces!
– Participate in the Solo Tournament for a chance to earn 1,500 Master Speedy pieces!
– Complete time-limited quests for bonus rewards!
– Type of toons required: featured event toons.
– The Campaign will be divided into 4 Chapters with 7 battles each.
– NOTE: Acts 1 and 2 progress in the “Apprentice” Campaign will reset every day!
Time-limited Quests Highlights:
– Complete time-limited quests to earn featured event toon pieces, Master’s Envelopes, Tune Up Materials, and XP Potions!
– These quests will be available throughout the entirety of the event.
Solo Tournament Highlights:
– Compete in our solo tournament to win 1,500 Master Speedy pieces, Golden Tickets, and superior regional materials.
Picador was originally designed to support Matador, which left him feeling a bit limited in terms of utility whenever he was alone or in another comp.
We’ll give him an innate Dodge chance and allow his skills to loop into themselves, giving him more general applicability to Dodge and Damage Over Time strategies. His current stats value high speed but notably weak attack, which makes him an underwhelming attacker. We’re pushing the numbers a bit closer together so his attacks have more bite to them.
Lunar Petunia will be granted a new utility in which whenever she activates Lunar Blessing for the third time, she ascends as the Moon’s Chosen, resetting the cooldown to her once-per-battle Cleanse and gaining a new effect on every single one of her skills until the end of the match.
She will retain her utility support function, working on pushing her team forward. She should be far more satisfying to control and maintain value during the entirety of the match.