As Evil Granny and her supervillains descend upon the City in search of Tweety, a team of superheroes rises to meet her. In its heart, its final member: the indestructible Iron Mutt, who features Damage Immunity, Heal Over Time, and an all-new archetype skill for aggressive Defenders.
Please note that Iron Mutt is a feeder toon for the upcoming Super-Rabbit’s Path to Legendary. More information on this one coming soon!
Good team combinations with this toon:
Event Duration: 4 Days
The Flaming Succotash
– Min Player Level: 30
– Bring the featured toons into the exciting “Iron, Hide!” and “Inferno” Campaigns.
– Participate in our Solo Tournament to win great prizes!
– Complete time-limited quests to earn nifty rewards!
– Exchange your Iron Bones in the Store for Iron Collars, Secret Stuff, Golden Tickes and Mr. Bugs toon pieces.
– Type of toons required: featured event toons.
– The “Iron, Hide!” Campaign contains four Chapters and here you can farm for Iron Bones and features toon pieces. Assemble a collection of Iron Bones and use them on the Bone Wheel for a chance at Iron Mutt pieces and more! In addition, use Iron Collar Energy on “The Final Piece” chapter to duel Iron Mutt and earn his pieces!
– PLEASE NOTE: “The Great Defender” chapter has all Acts open from the start.
– The “Inferno” Campaign contains one Chapter. Defeat every battle to unlock the “Inferno Tank” title!
Iron Collar Energy Information:
Iron Collar Energy is used on the “The Final Piece” Chapter. Please find the following details below:
- You start with 4 Iron Collar Energy.
- One Iron Collar Energy will regenerate for you once every 4 hours.
- You can regenerate up to 4 before you are at “Max.”
- You can purchase more Iron Collar Energy for 400 Gems if you run out.
- If you collect or purchase additional Iron Collar Energy, you can go over the amount of “4.”
Time-limited Quests Highlights:
– Complete limited-time quests to earn Cosmic Stones, featured toon pieces, Golden Tickets, Gold League Medals, Gems, Iron Bones, Energy, and more.
– Time-limited quests will be available throughout the entirety of the event.
Solo Tournament Highlights:
– Compete in our Solo Tournament to earn Crests of Mayhem, Golden Tickets, Traffic Lights (all rarities), Illudium, and Gold.
– In the milestones, you’ll obtain Iron Mutt pieces, Golden Tickets, Gems, Blue Balls, Traffic Lights (all rarities), Gold, and more.