M4RVIN is an overlord with no rival and has taken over another realm. Come join in as M4RV1N shows his supremacy over the information highway.
Above the smog and neon grid of the Lunar Colony, skyscrapers gleam and dance with the faces of AI advertisements, propaganda-mouthing news anchors, and even the martian overlord himself: M4RV1N, master of the metanet, supreme controller of all things digital.
This Defender (Marvin’s first) protects his team by reducing enemy damage — especially in the first turns of battle, when it matters most. Run him in Arena, where he counteracts The Bomb.
Good team compositions with M4RV1N:
Slow down the fight long enough to take control.
Event Duration: 4 Days
Wile E. Coyote
– Min Player Level: 30
– Bring the Featured Toons to the exciting “Troubling Technology” and “Beware of BSOD” campaigns.
– Participate in our Solo Tournament to win great prizes!
– Complete time-limited quests to earn nifty rewards!
– Stay on the lookout for some exchanges in the Store where you can exchange your Viruses for Wildcard Wolf pieces, Dr. Dawgstein pieces, Secret Stuff, Golden Tickets, and Trojan Horses.
– Type of toons required: featured event toons.
– This event will feature two campaigns: “Troubling Technology”, featuring two chapters, and “Beware of BSOD”, featuring four.
– Be sure to stay on the lookout for Virus tokens and use them on the Virus Wheel for a chance at M4RV1N pieces and more! In addition, use Trojan Horses (Energy) on the “Beware of BSOD” campaign to earn his pieces!
Trojan Horses Energy:
Trojan Horse Energy is used on the “Unlock!” and “Rank Up!” Chapters of “Beware of BSOD” Campaign.
– You start with 8 Trojan Horses.
– A Trojan Horse will regenerate for you once every 2 hours.
– You can regenerate to up to 8 Trojan Horses before you are at “Max.”
– You can purchase more Trojan Horses for 200 Gems if you run out.
– If you collect or purchase additional Trojan Horses, you can go over the amount of “8.”
Time-limited Quests Highlights:
– Complete limited-time quests to earn Golden Tickets, Featured Toon Pieces, Event Tokens, Energy, Gems and more!
– Time-limited quests will be available throughout the entirety of the event.
Solo Tournament Highlights:
– Compete in our Solo Tournament to earn Crests of Mayhem, Golden Tickets, Bulbs of all rarities, Gold, Gems and more!
– In the milestones, you’ll obtain M4RV1N pieces, Golden Tickets, Gems, Sneakers, Bulbs of all rarities, and more!