Ahoy, Matey! All hand hoy for this event because Looney Tunes be gettin’ it’s sea legs on, and we goin’ somewhere no Landlubber be goin’ before!
Event Duration: 4 Days
Featured Event Toons:
Sea Goin’ Sam
– Min Player Level: 30
– Bring your Featured Event Toons into the Pillage & Plunder campaign (daily) to collect Pirate Helms! Bring your Featured Event Toons into the Seize the Ship Campaigns to collect special Pirate Keys to open pirate treasure chests!
– Use your Pirate Helms to spin the Helm Wheel for various Featured Event Toon pieces! More importantly, collecting Pirate Helms will help you to build your pirate ship, marking it with Pirate Flags through DAILY TOURNAMENTS!
– Use your Pirate Flags in the Featured Store for various Featured Event Toon Pieces, Golden Tickets, and Gold!
– Participate in our Solo Tournament to win great prizes!
– Complete time-limited quests to earn nifty rewards.
– Type of toons required: Featured event toons
– The Pillage & Plunder campaign will be divided into 4 Acts with 5 battles each. This campaign will reset daily.
– The Seize the Ship campaigns will be divided into 4 Chapters of increasing difficulty: Easy, Normal, Hard, and Hard +. These campaigns will not reset daily.
Time-limited Quests Highlights:
– Complete time-limited quests to earn Featured Toon Pieces, Golden Tickets, Energy, Pirate Helms, Gems, and Skulls!
– Time-limited quests will be available through the entirety of the event.
Solo Tournaments Highlights:
– Compete in our solo tournaments to win Crests of Mayhem, Skulls, Golden Tickets, and Gold! As milestones, you’ll obtain Golden Tickets, Gems, Skulls, XP Pots, and Gold!
– Please note that TWO tournaments are happening in this event: the main one and also daily ones. As explained above, these Daily Tournaments are the source of Pirate Flags, which you can use in the Store to obtain various rewards.
For those of you who missed the event, “Who do Voodoo? You do!”, this will be the first time playing this format of event where the majority of tokens you need to exchange (Pirate Flags) will come from daily tournaments. Because of that, start this event early, and play often!
For those familiar with the above-mentioned style of event, the most significant addition to it is a permanent campaign running alongside the 4-day event, so the Dev Notes will more specifically highlight that campaign information:
Seize the Ship! campaign information:
- The Stages are intended to increase in difficulty in acts 1 and then DECREASE in difficulty in acts 2. This is to simulate a fun story of boarding the ship and fighting your way off of it (you’d fight the hardest battles on it).
– Any player over level 30 can try the Easy, Normal, Hard and Hard+ Campaigns.
– The Hard+ Campaign is the exact same enemy compositions and power as Hard, except on Hard+ you must 3-star each stage to advance to the next one
– The Easy and Normal campaigns can be tried with Any Featured Event Toon. The Hard and Hard+ Campaigns do require you to use Sea Goin’ Sam.
**Final note is that this is a 4-day event. That means the exchanges that cost Pirate Flags will remain on for 5 days, so you have a chance to exchange the Pirate Flags you earn from the day 4 Daily Tournament.**