The most dynamic Super Hero Duo in all of Looney Toons, Super Rabbit and The Flaming Succotash, have come to save the day! Play this event for a chance to activate both toons.
Some words on The Flaming Succotash:
Advice for all you would-be mad scientists out there: when injecting test subjects with Super Serum, keep the hot sauce off your desk, okay? Otherwise you might end up with something like The Flaming Succotash: adorable, relentless, and completely on fire. This little hero chains incendiary blows, stoking his own flames with Heal Over Time and Attack Up while tossing Stat Ups to fellow heroes.
Most importantly, perhaps, he stops enemies from reducing your team’s Turn Meters (nothing can slow him down!) and cranks the Attack of all team members with Damage Immunity. Pair with Super Rabbit for heroic effect.
Some words on Super Rabbit:
Super Carrots entail Super Rabbits as a matter of course, but who knew the rabbit would be this super? Like any hero worth this cape, Super Rabbit cares most about his weakest ally, granting them Damage Immunity (plus a pile of other buffs) whenever he Taunts.
His mere presence on the battlefield cranks his allies’ Defense, and his personal Debuff Resistance keeps him fit and looking great. Pair with Flaming Succotash for heroic effect.
Good team combinations with Super Rabbit and The Flaming Succotash!
The power of good prevails.
Strike from the power of bubbles!
Bugs the Brave
The best offense.
Elmer the Sure
Event Duration: 4 Days
Featured Event Toons:
The Flaming Succotash
Space Cadet Porky
– Min Player Level: 30
– Bring your City Toons into The Super Feline campaign to activate The Flaming Succotash and earn other Featured Event Toons! This campaign will be running for an entire week.
– Use your Fireballs to spin the Super Wheel for featured event toon pieces!
– If you can make it through the Heroes Wear Capes campaign, you can repeat the stages for a chance at Power Rings! Use Power Rings for the Superhero Exchange in the store. The Superhero Exchange will give out guaranteed Super Rabbit Pieces.
– Participate in our Solo Tournament to win great prizes!
– Complete time-limited quests to earn nifty rewards.
– Type of toons required: featured event toons.
– There are three campaigns in total. “The Super Feline” has 3 Acts of 5 battles each and will allow you to activate The Flaming Succotash (provided you arrive until the end – don’t worry, this campaign will last one week!). The “No Kryptonite” campaign has 2 chapters with plenty of battles in each one and there’s a bonus campaign, “Justice Has Been Served”, for that extra challenge.
Time-limited Quests Highlights:
– Complete time-limited quests to earn Featured Event Toon Pieces, Fireballs, Tune Up Materials, and more!
– Time-limited quests will be available through the entirety of the event.
Solo Tournament Highlights:
– Compete in our solo tournaments to win Crests of Mayhem and more! As milestones, you’ll obtain The Flaming Succotash pieces and Traffic Lights!