Lola Frostbane is making her trek to Summit to join the World of Mayhem!
Not every pirate marauds the Caribbean. Some sail longships through the icebergs to conquer new worlds — Worlds of Mayhem, perhaps — bringing winter to its shores.
Introducing Lola Frostbane, who excels both with and against Chilly-based toons. Her kit buries the battlefield in stacks of Chilly, rewarding her teammates for gaining it before replacing it with Heal Over Time. Team members that do Freeze, however, gain Damage Immunity, protecting them from certain crit. Finally, her synergy with outlaw toons makes her a powerful addition to pirate teams in Alliance Wars.
Good team combinations with Lola Frostbane:
Rabbit and Chillly synergy
Holiday Bugs Bunny
BLIZZARD FOR THEE BUT NOT FOR ME
Blanket the battle in snow, boasting unbalanced benefit.
Event Duration: 4 Days
Featured Event Toons:
Holiday Bugs Bunny
Yodel Le Pew
– Min Player Level: 30
– Bring Featured Toons into The Snowfall, The Snowstorm, and The Blizzard campaigns to collect Claw Boots! Use your Claw Boots on the Boot Wheel for a chance at Lola Frostbane pieces and other Featured Toons!
– In addition, there is a chance an Axe will drop in repeat rewards from the final stage of each Act of the campaigns. Axes can be used to spin the Axe Wheel, which guarantees a large amount of Lola Frostbane pieces!
– Stay on the lookout for different exchanges for your Claw Boots as well. There are exchanges for Mountie Elmer, Yodel Le Pew, Huntsman Porky, Golden Tickets, and Axes.
– Participate in our Solo Tournament to win great prizes!
– Complete time-limited quests to earn nifty rewards.
– On Day 2, special Frost Crates will appear in Brawl. Open these crates for Claw Boots, Mittens of all rarities, and a chance at Axes!
– Type of toons required: featured event toons.
– There’re three campaigns in total and all of them have 5 acts of 5 battles each.
– PLEASE NOTE: The Blizzard campaign has all Acts open from the start.
Time-limited Quests Highlights:
– Complete time-limited quests to earn Golden Tickets, Gems, Axes, Claw Boots, Featured Toon Pieces, Secret Stuff, Scrunchies, Omega Formulas, and more!
– Time-limited quests will be available through the entirety of the event.
Solo Tournament Highlights:
– Compete in our solo tournaments to win Crests of Mayhem, Golden Tickets, Mittens of all rarities, Gold, and more! As milestones, you’ll obtain Lola Frostbane pieces, Golden Tickets, Gems, Scrunchies, Mittens of all rarities, XP Potions, and Gold!
Crate Cracker Highlights:
– On Day 2, use featured event toons to attack and defend Frost Crates and earn Claw Boots, Mittens of all rarities, and a chance at Axes!
– Please note that Crates 1 and 2 require you have at least two featured event toons, and Crate 3 requires you have Lola Frostbane.
Frost Crate 1 – 5,500 to 15,000 Trophies
Frost Crate 2 – 15,000 to 25,000 Trophies
Frost Crate 3 – 25,000+ Trophies
This event follows the structure of the Tweety the Twue event, with some changes based on feedback. The drop rates for Axes in the repeat rewards of the campaigns will now be advertised.
An Axe Exchange was also added to give players a more direct way to obtain this special token necessary to spin the Axe Wheel for guaranteed Lola Frostbane pieces.
Finally, to address some of the concerns around scarce resources for Advanced Tune-Ups, players will find some of the resources necessary to tune up Lola Frostbane distributed throughout the event (i.e. Scrunchies, Support Boosters, Omega Formulas, Secret Stuff, etc.).