Join these three athletic birds (and some of his looney followers) in an all-star sport themed event! Check out our dev notes by the end to get more info!
Event Duration: 3 Days
Featured Event Toons:
Pepe Le Pew
– Min Player Level: 30
– Bring your Featured Event Toons into three different unique campaigns to collect Foam Hands! Use your Foam Hands to exchange for pieces of Prizefigher Daffy, Henery Hike, and Referee Foghorn, and, to spin the Sport Wheel for various Featured Event Toon pieces!
– NOTE: You will also see a special exchange in the shop to trade old event currencies of these toons -100 minimum- for Foam Hands. This includes Heavyweight Belts, Whistles and Helmets.
– Test your might in a very special bonus campaign, it’s a special challenge for only the most seasoned athletes!
– Participate in our Solo Tournament to win great prizes!
– Complete time-limited quests to earn nifty rewards.
– Type of toons required: featured event toons.
– We’ll have 3 specific Campaigns for our three main toons: “Punch-Drunk” Campaign (Prizefighter Daffy), “The Playoffs” Campaign (Henery Hike) and “Take a Seat, Son” (Referee Foghorn).
– You can then bring these three into the bonus Campaign for extra rewards, and of course, some bragging rights!
Time-limited Quests Highlights:
– Complete limited time quests to earn various featured toon pieces and tons of foam hands!
– Time-limited quests will be available through the entirety of the event.
Solo Tournament Highlights:
– Compete in our solo tournament to win Crests of Mayhem, Hydrants, Gold, and More! As milestones, you’ll obtain Featured Toon Pieces, Foam Hands, Gold, and more!
- There are 76 different stages in this event! We brought you Prizefighter’s past stages, Hike’s past stages, AND Referee’s ones!
- There 16 bonus battles (totaling to 92 stages now) divided into two parts: The first eight stages are VERY hard and give some Foam Hands and Gold. If you can beat all of these stages, you will unlock eight final battles, which are “Nearly Impossible.” These “Nearly Impossible” stages cost 0 energy to try, and the goal here is to create a challenge to use the Featured Event Toons in. Anyone lucky, strong, or skilled enough to beat these final eight stages will earn themselves a title.
- Energy is the same as the last time these event stages were previously run, meaning in this event, energy starts at 5 per stage and caps at 15 per stage.
- There are no bonus wheels in this event. As far as ticket wheels go, there is a 3-ticket wheel and 10-ticket wheel, which are always running.