Sylvester Jr. is back and missing in action! Don’t miss this opportunity to unlock and power up this amazing toon!
This little original cat received tons of votes in our last fan-vote survey so we decided to bring him to the spotlight. Check our developers notes below if you wanna know more!
Event Duration: 3 Days
Featured Event Toon:
Fishercat Sylvester Jr
– Min Player Level: 30
– Bring your Featured Event Toons into The “Where’d He Go?” campaign and help Sylvester find his son. Then, head to the “C’mon, Pop” campaign to collect tons of Sylvester Jr. toon pieces, Brooms and more!
– Use your Brooms at a special exchange to get featured event toon pieces, XP pots, and energy! Also along the way, find and earn Mouse Traps for a chance to spin the special Mouse Trap wheel!
– Participate in our Solo Tournament to win great prizes!
– Complete time-limited quests to earn nifty rewards!
– Type of toons required: featured event toons.
– The “Where’d He Go?” Campaign will have 3 Acts of 4 battles each.
– The “C’mon, Pop!” Campaign will have 5 Acts of 4 battles each.
Solo Tournament Highlights:
– Compete in our solo tournament to win Crests of Mayhem, Golden Tickets, Paper Bags, Traffic Lights and various toon pieces from the Milestones!
Time-limited Quests Highlights:
– Complete time-limited quests to earn Featured Event Toon Pieces, Event Tokens, Tune Up Materials, and more!
– These quests will be available throughout the entirety of the event.
Fan Vote event time! We are very excited to bring Sylvester Jr. back! I know we haven’t seen him in a while so great choice on the vote! Let’s highlight some specific details of the event so you know what to expect:
- Tournament point scoring is doubled from all sources (like in our Outback rerun) and the Milestone rewards are extra juicy, so that spells good times!
- Energy costs for stages start at 5 and never go past 15.
- Sylvester is required for all stages in the event except for the first 2 acts of Chapter 1 (but don’t worry, you will earn 100 pieces of him in the first 2 acts so you can unlock him if you haven’t already). We would suggest leveling him up now if you haven’t! Sylvester Jr. is required on many stages as well but you will have tons of opportunities to earn his pieces.
- Desperado Dawg is required for the final Act of the event and it’s a pretty tough challenge if we may say (again you will have a guaranteed unlock of Desperado Dawg when you make it to that act).
- Based on the feedback of some of our trusted Looney Ambassadors, we used an exchange for your event tokens in this event (as opposed to a wheel), where you can earn Featured Epic Event Toon Pieces, Featured Rare Event Toon Pieces, and XP Pots/Energy – all in one go! There is also a 10x version of this exchange!