Granny is throwing a party for her housemates Tweety, Sylvester and Hector. These toons are powerful individually, but reach their true potential when placed together on a team. Now it’s up to you to prove to the rest of the World of Mayhem how unstoppable they are!
Check these videos from our content creators to see how powerful they are when in the same team:
Event Duration: 3 Days
Featured Event Toons:
All City toons
– Min Player Level: 30
– Bring featured event toons into the Granny’s House Party campaign to collect Feathers! Use your Feathers to open the Granny, Tweety, and Sylvester Exchanges in the Featured section of the store for guaranteed pieces of these toons!
– Participate in the House Party Tournament for a chance to earn amazing goodies!
– Complete time-limited quests for bonus rewards and stay tuned for those sweet event crates starting on Day 1!
– Type of toons required: featured event toons.
– The Campaign will be divided into 4 Chapters with 10 battles each – 40 total battles.
Time-limited Quests Highlights:
– Complete time-limited quests to earn featured event toon pieces!
– These quests will be available throughout the entirety of the event.
Solo Tournament Highlights:
– Compete in our solo tournament to win Crests of Mayhem, Feathers, Golden Tickets, Bird Perches, Traffic Lights of all rarities, Gold, and more!
Crate Cracker Highlights:
– Use featured event toons to attack and defend Party Crates and earn featured event toon Pieces, Feathers, and Traffic Lights of all rarities! Please note that Party Crates 2-4 have campaign completion requirements in addition to Trophy count requirements.
Party Crate 1 – 2,000 to 10,000 Trophies
Party Crate 2 – Complete House Party Campaign Act 1, Stage 10 AND 10,000 to 20,000 Trophies Party Crate 3 – Complete House Party Campaign Act 2, Stage 10 AND 20,000+ Trophies
Party Crate 4 – Complete House Party Campaign Act 3, Stage 10 AND 20,000+ Trophies