Outback Dawg has, once again, grown very weary of the big city life and has decided to return to the Northern Territory of Australia to reconnect with his roots. As a reminder, this “Journey to the Outback” was chosen in our first-ever Community Event Vote – don’t forget to check our Developer Notes below to see what has been improved!
Good Team Compositions with Outback Dawg:
Grand Duke Sylvester
Pepe Le Bard
Event Duration: 3 Days
Featured Event Toons:
Grand Duke Sylvester
– Min Player Level: 30
– Bring a vast assortment of toons into the New York City and Northern Territory campaigns to collect Pelts! Use your Pelts on the Pelt Exchange AND Pelt Wheel to earn pieces of Outback Dawg and other featured toons!
– Participate in our Solo Tournament to win great prizes!
– Complete time-limited quests to earn nifty rewards and stay in the lookout for an exchange where you can exchange your Pelts for Outback Dawg.
– There is also an Outback Reatomizer that will run each day of the event where you can exchange Illudium for guaranteed Pelts AND featured toon pieces!
– Type of toons required: featured event toons.
– The New York Campaign will be divided into 4 Acts with 4 battles each while the Northern Territory Campaign will be divided into 3 Acts with 4 battles each.
– NOTE: For the Northern Territory Campaign, you’ll need Outback Dawg and Speedy Gonzales.
Solo Tournaments Highlights:
– Compete in our tournaments to win featured tons of Outback Dawg pieces and much more!
Time-limited Quests Highlights:
– Complete time-limited quests to earn Superior Skulls and toon pieces for Speedy Gonzales, Gossamer and Curator Porky.
– These quests will be available throughout the entirety of the event.
You asked for an Outback Dawg Rerun and an Outback Dawg Rerun is what you will get! We listened to your feedback and made some big changes since the last time this event was run. After all, this is the first-ever Community Fan-Vote Event!
The biggest complaint from the last time this event was run seemed to be the toon list: Tasmania toons. Hard to come by and hard to level up. We’ve gone ahead and “opened the floodgates” with the featured toon lineup for this event, as you can see.
Let’s look at some of the changes since the last time this event was run:
- Removed the crate cracker and the knife exchange that went along with it. This didn’t make sense in a 3-day event and we felt the focus could be better put in the campaign in such a short time.
- Doubled ALL sources of scoring for milestones/tournament to make-up for the shortened event time.
- Only one ticket wheel during this event that much more closely resembles a “Bonus Wheel”. It’s available from the start of the event and isn’t dependent on whether you unlock Outback Dawg or not.
- Reworked the exchange to have a clear focus on Outback Dawg: guaranteed pieces of Outback Dawg (100 Pelts for 10 pieces of Outback Dawg), you can even exchange 950 Pelts for 100 pieces if you’d like to save your Pelts and not have to tap the exchange button so many times.
- The Pelt Wheel focuses only on featured event toons. This should give everyone a clear focus: if you need Outback Dawg you can use his exchange, and if you need featured toons you spin the Pelt Wheel.