King Daffy is making his grand entrance and stealing King Bugs’ thunder. Oh my, this is a Monarchy of Mayhem!
We all know Daffy would make the worst kind of king: greedy, capricious, and outright disinterested in governance. You’re supposed to get something for your taxes — not just a catapult — but apparently His Majesty the Mallard has no fear of revolution (he should). Each turn, he confiscates enemy Stat Ups to fling them back as raw damage, blanketing the enemy team in debuffs when he runs out. When threatened, he ducks behind bodyguards by giving them Taunt. How long will the realm suffer for his rule?
Good Team Compositions with King Daffy:
The King’s Guard
Bugs the Brave
Black Knight Sam
Villainry Most Foul
Steal buffs, replace them with debuffs, then punish enemies for existing.
Grand Duke Sylvester
Event Duration: 4 Days
Featured Event Toons:
Space Cadet Porky
– Min Player Level: 30
– Bring your Featured Event Toons into the Clash of Kings Campaign to collect Scepters! Use your Scepters to spin the Scepter Wheel for a high chance at King Bugs pieces!
– In addition, play through the Mad Monarch Campaign to earn Crowns to spin the True King Wheel for a chance to unlock King Daffy!
– PLEASE NOTE: The Mad Monarch Campaign uses a special Chalice Energy, with free daily refreshes collectible in the Featured Store.
– Participate in our Solo Tournament to win great prizes!
– Complete time-limited quests to earn nifty rewards and stay in the lookout for multiple exchanges where you can exchange your Scepters for King Bugs, Barkeep Sheepdog, Duck Dodgers, and rare featured event toons.
– Type of toons required: featured event toons.
– The Clash of Kings Campaign will be divided into 4 Acts while The Mad Monarch Campaign will be divided into 1 Act.
Solo Tournament Highlights:
– Compete in our tournaments to win featured toon pieces, Golden Tickets, Tune-Up materials, Illudium, Scepters and more!
Time-limited Quests Highlights:
– Complete time-limited quests to earn featured event toon pieces, Scepters, Tune Up Materials, and more!
– These quests will be available throughout the entirety of the event.