What’s up, doc? Lola Bunny is getting a rework very soon and we wanted to give you the lowdown on everything new that is coming for this Town toon. This reworks comes as part of her new rerun, which should start very soon.
Off we go!
- Rarity: Epic
- Role: Attacker
- Region: Town
- Rivalry with Bugs Bunny → At the start of the match, if any Bugs Bunny toon is in battle as an enemy, this toon gains +15% Attack.
- Friendship with Bugs Bunny → This toon has +10% Attack, Defense, and Speed while any Bugs Bunny toon is in battle as an ally.
- Max Power Level: 16134 (+2%)
- Max Attack: 674 (+18%)
- Max Defense: 670 (-13%)
- Max Health: 1942 (-10.5%)
- Max Speed: 113 (No change)
Too long has Lola Bunny fallen short of her potential. But no more. NO MORE, we say. Lola, with this rework, should find her place as an Attacker, cranking out much more damage and Silencing/Stunning enemies while — with new reliability (and in exchange for anti-Stun tech) — protecting her own team from Silence. Additionally, a new Nemesis skill gives her an extra edge against Bugs Bunny enemies.
Think of her as a face-slapping chatterbox who wins the argument by sheer persistence. When facing Silence-based enemy teams (look for Reindeer Roadrunner, Witchdoctor Hazel, Valkyrie Bugs, Rocket Sylvester, Matador Bugs, and Lola herself), Lola provides the protection your team needs to overcome.
Her new kit is as follows:
|Name||Type||Cooldown, Warmup||Description (at max level)|
|Wham Bam||Basic Attack||0||Hit target enemy 2x for a total of 100% damage. Each hit inflicts Defense Down for 2 turns.|
|And Another Thing||Special Attack||2||Hit target enemy 5x for a total of 140% to 200% damage. If the target is Silenced, gain Attack Up for the rest of battle.|
|Can’t Stop Us||Passive||—||While this toon is in battle and isn’t Silenced, all allies are immune to Silence.|
|Staggering Perfume||Special Attack||3||Deal 70% damage to 2 random enemies, Silencing them for 2 turns. If this attack hits an already-Silenced enemy, Stun them instead.|
|Chatterbox||Passive||—||At the end of each enemy’s turn, if this toon is Silenced, it has a 50% chance to cleanse itself of all debuffs.|
|Strength||Passive||—||This toon has 30% more Attack.|
Good Team Compositions with Lola:
Hate it when your enemies use any skills besides their lamest? Keep them Silenced forever, then, piling on the Stuns, while Lola and Wile punish with preposterous damage:
Reindeer Road Runner
Wile E Coyote
In general, Lola serves as a counter-pick to shut down enemy teams that rely on Silence. Run her as a damage-dealer when facing any of the following toons (especially the Bugs Bunny ones):
Reindeer Road Runner
Wile E Coyote
Picador Sylvester Jr
Lola’s Joyride Event Details:
Lola is out on the Town and leaving a trail of caffeine-addled destruction! Play the Lola’s Joyride Event now for a chance to activate and rank up Lola in the World of Mayhem!
Event Duration: 3 Days
Featured Event Toons:
– Min Player Level: 30
– Bring your Featured Event Toons into the Lola’s Joyride Campaign to collect tons of Bull Horns! Use your Bull Horns to spin the Bull Horn Wheel for a high chance at Lola pieces!
– Participate in our Solo Tournament to win great prizes!
– Complete time-limited quests to earn nifty rewards!
– Stay in the lookout for different exchanges in the store, where you’ll be able to exchange your Bull Horns for Lola pieces, Matador Bugs pieces and rare featured event toons.
– PLEASE NOTE: Since Tourist Daffy’s passive skill makes him a Rabbit Toon, he is included in the featured event toons list.
– Type of toons required: featured event toons.
– This Campaign will be divided into 4 Acts with 8 battles each.
Solo Tournament Highlights:
– Compete in our tournaments to win Lola and Matador Bugs pieces, Bull Horns, Golden Tickets, Hydrants of all rarities, XP Potions, Gold and more!
Time-limited Quests Highlights:
– Complete time-limited quests to earn featured event toon pieces, Bull Horns, Tune Up Materials, and more!
– These quests will be available throughout the entirety of the event.