EXTRA, EXTRA, coming soon to World of Mayhem!
Granny is throwing a party for her housemates Tweety, Sylvester and Hector. These toons are powerful individually, but reach their true potential when placed together on a team. Now it’s up to you to prove to the rest of the World of Mayhem how unstoppable they are!
Check this video from YouTuber UnstableGam3r to see how powerful they are when in the same team:
Event Duration: 5 days
Featured Event Toons:
All City toons
– Min Player Level: 30
– Bring featured event toons into the Granny’s House Party campaign to collect Feathers! Use your Feathers to open the Granny, Tweety, and Sylvester Exchanges in the Featured section of the store for guaranteed pieces of these toons!
– Participate in the House Party Tournament for a chance to earn 1,500 Tweety pieces!
– Complete time-limited quests for bonus rewards and stay tuned for those sweet event crates!
– Type of toons required: featured event toons.
– The Campaign will be divided into 4 Chapters with 10 battles each – 40 total battles.
Time-limited Quests Highlights:
– Complete time-limited quests to earn featured event toon pieces!
– These quests will be available throughout the entirety of the event.
Solo Tournament Highlights:
– Compete in our solo tournament to win 1,500 Tweety pieces, Feathers, Golden Tickets, Bird Perches, Traffic Lights of all rarities, Gold, and more!
Crate Cracker Highlights:
– On Day 3, use featured event toons to attack and defend Party Crates and earn featured event toon Pieces, Feathers, and Traffic Lights of all rarities! Please note that Party Crates 2-4 have campaign completion requirements in addition to Trophy count requirements.
Party Crate 1 – 5,500 to 15,000 Trophies
Party Crate 2 – Complete House Party Campaign Act 1, Stage 10 AND 15,000 to 25,000 Trophies
Party Crate 3 – Complete House Party Campaign Act 2, Stage 10 AND 25,000+ Trophies
Party Crate 4 – Complete House Party Campaign Act 3, Stage 10 AND 25,000+ Trophies