It’s almost Holiday Season in World of Mayhem!
After the success of our previous fan art competition, we have decided to organize a new one for these seasonal festivities. Now we’re asking players to create their holiday cards featuring their favorite Looney Tunes: World of Mayhem characters. Get creative a card and shoot it down our way for a chance to win awesome prizes!
The winners will be chosen by players via a community vote. On top of that, a selected committee of World of Mayhem devs will select an additional winner as Special Mention.
Now, let’s get creative!
No purchase necessary. Official Rules apply. See https://scopely.com/rules/ for more.
- Submission Starting Date: December 11th
- Submission Ending Date: December 23rd, 23:59 UTC
- Community Vote: from December 27th, 09:00 UTC to December 29th, 23:59 UTC
- All winners will be announced on December 31st
Community Vote prizes:
- 1st place – 10,000 Gems + 10 Golden Tickets + 2,500 pieces for a toon, to be selected from the following list (Holiday Bugs, Rocket Sylvester, Elf Daffy, Scrooge Sam and Rocket Coyote).
- 2nd place – 7,500 Gems + 6 Golden Tickets + 1,500 pieces for a toon, to be selected from the list above.
- 3rd place – 6,500 Gems + 3 Golden Tickets + 1,000 pieces for a toon, to be selected from the list above.
- 4th and 5th place – 5,000 Gems + 2 Golden Tickets + 1,000 pieces for a toon, to be selected from the list above.
Devs of Mayhem Special Mention:
- 3,000 Gems + 2 Golden Tickets + 200 Illudium.
* Please note that a participant can win in both categories.
- Create a Christmas Card that features toons from Looney Tunes: World of Mayhem.
- IMAGES ONLY! You can use digital or traditional media, as you see fit (both hand-drawn and/or digitally drawn). 3D models and sculptures are allowed also (programs such as 3DS Max, Maya and ZBrush are permissible). Please don’t send any video-related stuff: GIFs, little clips/movies/animations, as they won’t be accepted.
- Only one entry per person.
- Needless to say, any form of plagiarism will be disqualified on the spot. Be original, bub!
- Send in your submission to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the email subject, please add “Holidays of Mayhem – Card Fan Art Contest”
- In the body of the email, please add your in-game name and player ID (you’ll find this long number in the SETTING menu, in the lower part)
- OPTIONAL: Provide a link, handle, or profile name to your own social page or art page so that we can tag you and promote your work in our social media networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.). We’ll always ask for permission before doing this, in any case, and we’ll add our competition hashtags to the post (see below).
- Please submit only ONE fan art per person. If you submit more than one, we’ll just take into account the one you submitted first.
- After submission, you cannot revise nor alter your entry.
- Attempts made by the same individual to submit multiple entries by using multiple accounts or otherwise may be disqualified. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programmed, or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified.
- No other methods of participation will be accepted.
- You are free to share your submission on your own social media accounts. The only thing we request from you is that you clearly state this is an entry for our World of Mayhem Fan Art Contest. Also, please use the following hashtags when doing so: #looneytuneswom and #fanartcontestwom
Contest Winners Determination:
The contest winners will be determined as follows:
A panel of judges selected by Scopely, the devs of Mayhem, will parse and filter through all fan art submissions. A max number of 15 entries will enter into a community vote where World of Mayhem players will choose their favorite ones by using an in-game survey. The link to this survey will be posted on Looney Tunes World of Mayhem social media accounts as well as in-game.
UPDATE (Dec 24th): Due to the volume and high quality of submissions received, we have decided to increase the shortlisted works to 18 instead of the original 15.
On top of that, these devs of Mayhem will pick up a winner as a Special Mention. They will take creativity and originality into account as criteria for their choice and at their own discretion. Their decisions will be final and binding in all matters.
The community vote period will begin on December 27th, 09:00 UTC and finish on December 29th, 23:59 UTC. After that, the final winners alongside the Special Mention picked by our Scopely juries will be announced on all Looney Tunes World of Mayhem social media pages as well as in-game. This will happen on December 31st.
Notification of Winners:
We will reach out to all winners up to 3 times over the 72-hour period following the winner announcement via email using the email address through which entry was made. If the potential winner cannot be reached during the 72-hour period in which he/she is contacted such potential winner will be disqualified.
We will reserve the right to modify the notification procedures in connection with the selection of any alternate potential winners, if any. With respect to each winning entry, the winner may be required to provide proof that the winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry and is otherwise eligible to enter the Contest.
License to your Submission:
Your submission remains yours. However, by entering, you grant Scopely a license to use your submission on social media and elsewhere. For more information, see our Terms of Service: https://scopely.com/tos/.