It’s a new mode! It replaces the World! Let’s take a look into how it works!!
Show Biz Walkthrough
Show Biz is an idle reward feature. Meaning, you can cast characters and let Show Biz generate royalty rewards for you over time. It’s quite simple:
Select your Cast by assigning up to 6 characters. Your Cast will step on to the stage to perform a show, which in turn will generate rewards automatically and over time. We call these royalty rewards.
- Show Biz unlocks at Player Level 10 with 3 casting slots.
- Additional slots unlock with Player Level, the 6th and final slot unlocks at level 50.
Rewards will start accumulating automatically.
- Show Biz rewards Character Pieces, Gold and Tune Up Materials in the form of Anvil, Dynamite, Secret Stuff and Unique Materials for the characters you’ve assigned
- You can collect royalty rewards every 3 minutes
- The TV holds up to 8 hours worth of royalty rewards. Claim before the 8 hour mark to maximize your earnings
Collecting your rewards is super fast. Just tap to collect and move on.
Increase your rewards by increasing your overall Collection Power.
- Higher Collection Power increases your Audience Rating Tier
- At launch, there are 10 Tiers
Want additional Show Biz rewards? Hit the Bonus Rewards button to earn 2 hours worth of rewards instantly.
- Every purchase increases the rewards by 2h – 2h, 4h,.. up to 8h, but the cost increases accordingly
- Bonus Rewards reset every 24 hours
Tier requirements and Reward breakdown
To give you an example about what your toons can earn for you in Show Biz, here’s a table of rewards per Casting Slot and Audience Ratings Tier, every 8 hours:
|Tier||Collection Power||CP Min||CP Max||Unique Min||Unique Max||Secret Stuff Min||Secret Stuff Max||Gold Min||Gold Max|
When is it coming?
Show Biz is coming to a screen near you with update 37.0.0, rolling out the week of Monday April 4, 2022!
Since this is a huge change in the game – namely the removal of World – the rollout will be quite gradual as we verify tech stability metrics. As a result, a small group of randomly selected players will be receiving the new feature earlier than others.