Hillbilly Hare wants the world to square dance itself into mayhem. Like an agent of chaos, he bounces into battle, giving Farm the spring in its step it’s been needing, and plucking away at the enemy’s ability to intervene. Join this hare as he gets into hare-y situations!
Good team combinations with this toon:
Event Duration: 4 Days
– Min Player Level: 40
– Bring the Featured Toons into these exciting campaigns: “Harey Up,” “Musical Hares,” and “Wranglin’ Chungus.”
– Be sure to stay on the lookout for Straw Hat tokens and use them in the Events shop for Hillbilly Hare pieces and more! In addition, use Violin Energy on “Harey Up” campaign to earn his pieces!
– Participate in our Solo Tournament to win great prizes!
– Complete time-limited quests to earn nifty rewards!
– Exchange your Straw Hats in our Store Exchanges for Hillbilly Hare, Yokai Taz, O’Mike, O’Pat, Winter Bugs, Snowbunny Bugs, Tourist Daffy, Elmer Bugs, Miss Prissy, Barnyard Dawg, Cosmic Star Tokens for Hillbilly Hare, Fine Dynamite, Fine Anvils, XP Potions, Secret Stuff, Golden Tickets, and Violin Energy.
– Type of toons required: featured event toons.
– The “Harey Up“ Campaign contains 6 Chapters. Unlock, Rank Up, and Tune-up Hillbilly Hare in this Campaign!
– The “Musical Hares” Campaign contains 2 Chapters. Obtain pieces for the Featured Toons required to unlock Hillbilly Hare!
– The “Wranglin’ Chungus” Campaign contains 3 Chapters. Using Hillbilly Hare, serenade and lasso the one and only Big Chungus!
Violin Energy Information:
Violin Energy is used on the “Unlock!” and “Rank Up!” Chapters of “Harey Up” Campaign. Please find the following details below:
-You start with 16 Violins. (8 Bonus!)
-A Violin will regenerate for you once every 2 hours.
-You can regenerate up to 8 Violins before you are at “Max.”
-You can purchase more Violins for 200 Gems if you run out.
-If you collect or purchase additional Violins, you can go over the amount of “8.”
Time-limited Quests Highlights:
– Complete limited-time quests to earn Hillbilly Hare pieces, Barnyard Dawg pieces, Miss Prissy pieces, O’Pat pieces, O’Mike pieces, Golden Tickets, Straw hats, Gems, and more!
– Time-limited quests will be available throughout the entirety of the event.
Solo Tournament Highlights:
– Compete in our Solo Tournament to win Crests of Mayhem, Golden Tickets, Town Regional materials, Gold and more!
– In the milestones, you’ll obtain Hillbilly Hare pieces, Golden Tickets, Gems, Carrots, Town Regional Materials, Gold and more!