Having journeyed into the void, Sylvester returns with a cosmic staff of power and a new title: The Rapthcallion! With Evil Granny by his side, nothing can stand in the way of this super schemer’s goals–first Tweety, then the World of Mayhem!
Good team combinations with this toon:
Event Duration: 4 Days
The Flaming Succotash
– Min Player Level: 40
– Bring your featured toons into these exciting Campaigns: “Mathter Manipulator”, “Clash of Justice”, and “World Domination!”.
– Be sure to stay on the lookout for Staff of Trickery tokens and use them in the Events shop for The Rapthcallion pieces and more! In addition, use Helm of Trickery Energy on the “Mathter Manipulator” campaign to earn his pieces!
– Participate in our Solo Tournament to win great prizes!
– Complete time-limited quests to earn nifty rewards!
– Exchange your Staff of Trickery in our Store Exchanges for Golden Tickets, Helms of Trickery (special energy), Secret Stuff, and toon pieces for featured toons.
– Type of toons required: featured event toons.
– The “Mathter Manipulator” Campaign contains 5 Chapters and here you can unlock, rank-up, and tune-up The Rapthcallion.
– The “Clash of Justice” Campaign contains 2 Chapters and here you can obtain pieces for the featured toons required to unlock The Rapthcallion!
– The “World Domination!” Campaign has 1 Chapter. Use the Villains team to battle powerful teams from the World of Mayhem & earn special rewards!
Helm of Trickery Energy Information:
Helm of Trickery Energy is used on the “Unlock!” and “Rank Up!” Chapters of “Mathter Manipulator” Campaign. Please find the following details below:
- You start with 16 Helms of Trickery. (8 Bonus!)
- A Helm of Trickery will regenerate for you once every 2 hours.
- You can regenerate up to 8 Helms of Trickery before you are at “Max.”
- You can purchase more Helms of Trickery for 200 Gems if you run out.
- If you collect or purchase additional Helms of Trickery, you can go over the amount of “8.”
Time-limited Quests Highlights:
– Complete limited-time quests to earn toon pieces for Supersonic Hopper, Super Coyote, Nova Bunny, Hector, and Mr. Bugs. Also, Golden Tickets, Energy, Gold, Gems, Gold Medals, Secret Stuff, Staves of Trickery, and more!
– Time-limited quests will be available throughout the entirety of the event.
Solo Tournament Highlights:
– Compete in our Solo Tournament to win Crests of Mayhem, Golden Tickets, Evaporators of all rarities, Illudium, Gold, Fine Anvils, and Fine Dynamite.
– In the milestones, you’ll obtain the Rapthcallion pieces, Golden Tickets, Gems, Bird Cages, Evaporators of all rarities, XP pots, and Gold.