Hippety Hopper never knew his own strength, but that’s especially true now that he’s in a super suit. With a mighty SPROING he leaps into orbit, channeling Damage Over Time before slamming back to earth with a mushroom cloud. Evil Granny’s squad of villains is nearly complete.
Good team combinations with this toon:
Event Duration: 4 Days
– Min Player Level: 40
– Bring your featured toons into these exciting campaigns: “Evasive Maneuvers”, “The Villains Challenge”, and “Inferno Campaign”.
– Gather a collection of Supersonic Boots and exchange them for toons in the EVENT Store! In addition, use Supersonic Helms on the “Super Battles” chapter to duel Supersonic Hopper and earn his pieces!
– Participate in our Solo Tournament to win great prizes!
– Complete time-limited quests to earn nifty rewards!
– Exchange your Supersonic Boots in our Store Exchanges for toon pieces for the following toons: Supersonic Hopper, Nova Bunny, Marvin, K-9, Archon Elmer, M4R1N, Litigator Lola, Egghead Jr, and Starseeker Lola.
– Type of toons required: featured event toons.
– The “Evasive Maneuvers” Campaign contains 4 Chapters. Here you can collect featured toon pieces, and Supersonic Boots! PLEASE NOTE: The “Supersonic Disaster” chapter has all Acts open from the start.
– The “The Villains Challenge” Campaign contains 1 Chapter. Bring ONLY Supersonic Hopper & Nova Bunny into this special challenge to get even more rewards!
– The “Inferno” Campaign has 1 Chapter. Defeat every battle to unlock the “Supersonic Inferno” title!
Super Sonic Helm Energy Information:
Supersonic Helm Energy is used in the “Super Battles” Chapter. Please find the following details below:
- You start with 4 Supersonic Helm Energy
- One Supersonic Helm Energy will regenerate once every 4 hours
- You can regenerate to up to 4 Supersonic Helm Energy before you are at “Max” (4/4)
- You can purchase more Supersonic Helm Energy for 400 Gems if you run out.
- If you collect or purchase additional Supersonic Helm Energy, you can go over the amount of “4”.
Time-limited Quests Highlights:
– Complete limited-time quests to earn Gold Medals, Gems, Secret Stuff, Space Regional Materials, Gold, and XP Potions.
– Time-limited quests will be available throughout the entirety of the event.
Solo Tournament Highlights:
– Compete in our Solo Tournament to win Crests of Mayhem, Golden Tickets, Space Regional Materials, and Gold.
– In the milestones, you’ll obtain Crests of Mayhem, Golden Tickets, Space Regional Materials, XP Potions, Gems, and Gold.