The community of Mayhem casted their votes a few weeks ago and here comes the resulting event. Get ready to power up Evil Granny, Treasure Hunter Tweety, Don Henery, and a bunch of other amazing toons!
Off we go!
Event Duration: 3 days
Treasure Hunter Tweety
Sea Goin’ Sam
– Min Player Level: 40
– Bring your featured toons into these three exciting campaigns by using Gold Battery’s (Special Energy): Evil Granny, Treasure Hunter Tweety, and Don Henery
– Participate in our Solo Tournament to win great prizes!
– Complete time-limited quests to earn nifty rewards!
– Stay on the lookout for our Store Exchanges: Don Henery, Evil Granny and Treasure Hunter Tweety.
Gold Battery: Energy
Gold Battery Energy is used on ANY of the Legendary Unlock Chapters.
- You are given 12 Gold Battery Energy in the Inbox
- Each Legendary Unlock path requires 10 Gold Battery Energy, you can choose one path with the energy you are given.
- Gold Battery Energy does NOT regenerate, choose your path wisely!
- You can purchase more Gold Battery Energy if you would like to complete other paths!
– Type of toons required: featured event toons.
– The three Legendary Campaigns (“Evil Granny”, “Treasure Hunter Tweety”, and “Don Henery”, respectively) have 4 Chapters. You can battle for Legendary toon pieces and materials, Gems, Secret Stuff, and more.
– PLEASE NOTE: Players are only given enough energy to complete one of the three choices listed and will not regenerate!
– Additionally, be sure to stay on the lookout for Ballots and use them on the Ballot Wheel for guaranteed Legendary Toon Pieces!
– There’ll be another Campaign, “Featured Toons Campaign”, which has 2 Chapters and will allow you to power up some featured event toons.
Time-limited Quests Highlights:
– Complete limited-time quests to earn Golden Tickets, Gold Medals, Tune-Up Tickets, XP Potions, Gems, and Gold.
– Time-limited quests will be available throughout the entirety of the event.
Solo Tournament Highlights:
– Compete in our Solo Tournament to win Crests of Mayhem, Gold, Golden Tickets, Tasmanian Regional Materials, Space Regional Materials, and City Regional Materials.
– In the milestones, you’ll obtain Gold, Golden Tickets, Gems, XP Potions, Tasmanian Regional Materials, Space Regional Materials, and City Regional Materials.
Team Spotlight: Silence
This week’s Team Spotlight focuses on the Silence Team! You’ll win by silencing the entire enemy team, preventing them from using any ability that isn’t their basic attack! After that, you will freeze them, dodge them, and gain tons of attack up while ensuring they never break their silence! A truly devastating team!
Venture into the “Team Spotlight: Silence” Campaign to use and master this great lineup and add it to your roster!
This Team Features:
Ghost of Christmas Taz
– Trade Golden Tickets for Black Tickets through event exchanges!
– Use Black Tickets on the “Spotlight” Wheel to earn “Team Spotlight: Silence” pieces.
– Redeem PREMIUM Quest Rewards for spinning the Spotlight Wheel!
– Practice using your team through battles in a mini-campaign and grab some Tune-Up Tickets and XP Potions in the process!