Supervillain Archon Elmer has asserted himself into the World of Mayhem. Will you stop him or join him in his mission for global dominance?
Off we go!
Event Duration: 4 Days
Good combinations with Archon Elmer:
Behold our piercing wit!
Wile E. Coyote
Wile E. Coyote
– Min Player Level: 30
– Bring Featured Toons into the “Creating a Plan,” “Gather Resources,” and “Gain Control” Campaigns.
– Participate in our Solo Tournament to win great prizes!
– Complete time-limited quests to earn nifty rewards!
– Type of toons required: Featured event toons.
– The primary three campaigns are divided into 5 Acts with 5 battles each.
– We’ll start with the “Creating a Plan!” Campaign (Beginner), followed by “Gather Resources” (Intermediate) and “Gain Control” (Advanced). Assert your true dominance and skills in the “Inferno” Campaign.
– Be sure to stay on the lookout for Archonite and use them on the Archon Wheel for a chance at Archon Elmer pieces and more! In addition, collect rare Archon Orbs at the end of each Act; These can be used on the Galaxies Reveal Exchange.
Note: The Gain Control Campaign has all Acts open from the start!
Secret Stuff Exchange!
Time-limited Quests Highlights:
– Complete limited-time quests to earn Toon Pieces, Energy, Golden Tickets, Gold League Medals, Gems, and Secret Stuff.
– Time-limited quests will be available through the entirety of the event.
Solo Tournament Highlights:
– Compete in our Solo Tournament to earn Crests of Mayhem, Golden Tickets, Regional Space Materials, and Gold. As milestones, you’ll obtain Archon Elmer Character Pieces, Golden Tickets, Gems, Unique Materials, Regional Space Materials, and Gold!
– The addition of a secret stuff exchange that can be used 10x per day, and costs 500 Archonite in exchange for 100 Secret Stuff. The cost increases by 50 tokens per use, and resets each day both in cost and amount of times you can use it. This type of exchange may or may not be a format used in the future.
– The Premium Quest Line for spinning the Ticket Wheel (X) times has been removed for the foreseeable future based on our community feedback. As this has been removed, the wheels have shifted in their payouts and for the Archon Elmer event, you can expect to see 100 minimum pieces per spin on the ticket wheel with a jackpot of 400+ of Archon Elmer.