After years of wandering, Ronin Canasta has made his way into the World of Mayhem. Will you be able to make peace or conquer this master-less Swordsman?
Some swordsmen will enter your teahouse, sip quietly with their heads down, and rise only to protect the innocent from whatever fight breaks out. Others will demand all the sake you can find and start that fight themselves. Ronin Canasta is so visibly the latter that teahouses often clear out when his shape fills the door. There are no laws that he abides, no heroes he respects, and no limits to his cruelty. Whatever you do, don’t ask this ronin why he can’t go home.
Eyes of Steel, Heart of Gold… or not 😉 Either way, let’s go!
Event Duration: 4 Days
Good team combinations with Ronin Canasta:
Take over the world, one Damage Over Time at a…time:
The Saga of the Sacred Sheep continues…
Black Knight Sam
Pepe Le Pew
Fishercat Sylvester Jr
– Min Player Level: 30
– Bring Featured Toons and follow the path into the “The First Path”, “Directionless”, and “Battousai” campaigns. But with victory sometimes comes greater challenges… Journey deeper and test your limits in the unforgiving “Inferno Campaign”.
– Be sure to stay on the lookout for Ronin Swords and use them towards the Vagabond Wheel for a chance at Legendary Raider Lola and Petunia Pig pieces and more!
– In addition, collect rare Ronin Beads at the end of the “Battousai” campaign. These Ronin Beads are used to spin the Ronin Wheel, a legendary wheel where you can obtain pieces of Ronin Canasta.
– Participate in our Solo Tournament to win great prizes!
– Complete time-limited quests to earn nifty rewards.
– Type of toons required: Featured event toons.
– The main three campaigns will be divided into 5 Acts with 5 battles each.
– But that’s not all folks, so don’t step on the brakes just yet – There’s an extra Chapter with two acts for the bravest among you: The Inferno Chapter!
Time-limited Quests Highlights:
– Complete time-limited quests to earn Ronin Swords (event currency) that is used to spin the Vagabond wheel for featured event toons. Some of the final quests will also reward legendary toon pieces.
– Time-limited quests will be available through the entirety of the event.
Solo Tournament Highlights:
– Compete in our solo tournament to win Crests, Superior Dry Leaves, and Golden Tickets! As milestones, you’ll obtain Golden Tickets, Ronin Swords, Vile Cocktails, and Dry Leaves of all rarities!