Take flight with with our brilliant boy genius, Egghead Jr., as Easter eggstends to the World of Mayhem!
Apart from collecting Paper Airplanes in the Flight Plan campaign, be on the lookout for Silver and Gold Eggs; there’s really no eggscuse not to! Once eggsamined, these Eggs can be eggschanged for Books which open the door to Too Cool for School, your place to find eggstremely valuable Rainbow Eggs.
Good Team Combinations with Egghead Jr:
Protect Wile and Marvin long enough for their plans (somehow always devastating) to reach fruition.
Wile E Coyote
Look out for these debuff-heavy enemies as chances to shine! This toon is good against…
Pepe Le Bard
Phantom Le Pew
Event Duration: 4 Days
Featured Event Toons:
Wile E. Coyote
– Min Player Level: 30
– Bring your Featured Event Toons into the Flight Plan Campaign to collect Paper Airplanes and for a chance to find Silver and Gold eggs! Use your Paper Airplanes to spin Special Wheels!
– Exchange your Silver and Gold eggs for Books in order to participate in the bonus campaign, Too Cool for School!
– There’ll also be a Mastermind Campaign. Defeat Each Mastermind’s Nemesis in this bonus campaign, utilizing only Mastermind toons. This is your chance to help Toons like Wile E. Coyote and Egghead Jr. show Roadrunner and Foghorn who is really boss!
– Participate in our Solo Tournament to win great prizes!
– Complete time-limited quests to earn nifty rewards and stay in the lookout for multiple exchanges where you can exchange your Paper Airplanes for Egghead Jr. pieces and other featured event toons.
– Type of toons required: Featured Event Toons.
– The Flight Plan Campaign will contain 4 Acts with 8 battles each. Act 3 requires Wile E. Coyote and Act 4 will require both Wile E. Coyote and Egghead Jr.
– Too Cool for School is 1 Act with 4 battles and you can use any Featured Event Toon.
– Mastermind Challenge will contain 1 Act with 4 Battles and require any Mastermind Toon with one specific Mastermind Toon required per stage.
Solo Tournaments Highlights:
– Compete in our tournaments to win Crests of Mayhem, unique materials, regional materials and Gold. Also, look for Egghead Jr. and Wile E. Coyote pieces in the milestones!
Time-limited Quests Highlights:
– Complete time-limited quests to earn Featured Event Toon Pieces, Paper Airplanes, Tune Up Materials, Golden Tickets, and More!
– These quests will be available throughout the entirety of the event.
What better way to celebrate Easter and Egghead Jr. than an Easter Egg Hunt? On top of everything you normally can expect with a new event, you also will collect Silver Eggs (Guaranteed) and Gold Eggs (Chance) from campaign stages to complete special Quests and more importantly, exchange for a special “Book” Energy. This Energy gets you into a bonus Campaign which is the main source of collecting the very special Rainbow Eggs! There is a quest that counts how many Rainbow Eggs you collect. You will be greatly rewarded for collecting these rare Rainbow Eggs! Oh, and stay on the lookout for FREE Silver Eggs appearing over the course of the event. They can appear suddenly and without warning!
The exchanges moved to a Multi-Spin Wheel format: Since the process of exchanging the event tokens for the event toon pieces (in this case, Egghead) have previously been pretty slow and tedious, we’ve tried moving the traditional “exchange” into a wheel. How this looks is that Egghead Jr. will have his own wheel with multi-spin options for his event tokens (Paper Airplanes) and every spin you will get guaranteed Egghead Jr. Pieces. This should greatly speed up the process of exchanging from the shop (oh, and there’s a jackpot!).
The Mastermind Campaign is a small campaign requiring ONLY masterminds to be used in order to take down those pesky Nemesis toons and obtain the Nemesis Character Pieces. You’ll need 5* Wildcard Wolf in the first battle, 5* Wile E. Coyote in the second battle, 5* Marvin in the 3rd battle, and 5* Egghead Jr. in the 4th battle. Rewards include variants of Sheepdog, Road Runner, Bugs Bunny, Foghorn pieces!