Glorious and green, Bat Suit Wile flaps his way into battle! With a suit so ingenious, this new mastermind plans to wreak havoc in World of Mayhem!
ACME has never had a customer like Wile, who’s apparently willing to try any and all products — no matter how untested — to capture that blasted bird. With his fancy new flight suit and no training whatsoever, this mastermind is soaring high above the City, ready to Dive Bomb targets from the vantage of Taunt-free skies. Remember: the more Defenders you see, the faster your Wile.
Good team combinations with Bat Suit Wile:
Note to players: Having trouble with Treasure Hunter Tweety (or any other squishy, for that matter) hiding behind a wall of Taunt? Consider Bat Suit for all your bird-murdering needs.
Prime that suit for takeoff with Road Runner’s Speed Up buffs, using King Bugs to ensure targets for Build Momentum and Prizefighter Daffy for action-free protection.
Bat Suit Wile
What this team lacks in protection, it makes up in dedication. Put Speed Up on Bat Suit — that’s Plan A through Z.
Bat Suit Wile
Event Duration: 4 Days
Featured Event Toons:
Bat Suit Wile
Sylvester the Brash
– Min Player Level: 30
– Bring your Featured Event Toons into the Batsuit Beyond Campaign to collect tons of Wile Signs! Use your Wile Signs to spin the Wile Sign Wheel for a high chance at Bat Suit Wile pieces!
– Participate in our Solo Tournament to win great prizes!
– Complete time-limited quests to earn nifty rewards and stay in the lookout for multiple exchanges where you can exchange your Wile Signs for Bat Suit Wile and Road Runner pieces, as well as Rare featured event toons.
– Stay tuned for some sweet crates dropping on Day 2.
– Type of toons required: featured event toons.
Solo Tournaments Highlights:
– Compete in our tournaments to win Wile Signs, Bat Suit Wile toon pieces and Superior Traffic Lights.
– We have a new Multi Spin feature hitting this event’s token wheel (Wile Sign Wheel)! This will allow players to use 55 Signs, 165 Signs, or 495 Signs for 1, 3, or 10 spins respectively (note that saving enough signs for 9 spins will yield 10 multi spins!).
– A 5 ticket bonus wheel will open to players who unlock Bat Suit Wile!
Time-limited Quests Highlights:
– Complete time-limited quests to earn featured event toon pieces, Wile Signs, Tune Up Materials, and more!
– These quests will be available throughout the entirety of the event.
Crate Cracker Highlights:
– On Day 2, use featured event toons to attack and defend Sign Crates and earn Wile E Signs, Bat Suit Wile Character Pieces, and Superior Hydrants!
– Please note that Crates 1 and 2 require you have at least two featured event toons, and Crate 3 requires you have Bat Suit Wile.
Sign Crate 1 – 5,500 to 15,000 Trophies
Sign Crate 2 – 15,000 to 25,000 Trophies
Sign Crate 3 – 25,000+ Trophies
New Reward: Crests of Mayhem
The World of Mayhem team is introducing a new reward for you to fight for in your battle to reach the top of the leaderboards: the Crest of Mayhem!
Taking the spot of toon pieces, Crests of Mayhem will be earnable through ranked placements by the end of tournaments – meaning the higher you place, the more you’ll get! Fret not though, these new rewards will be exchangeable for the event toon pieces you desire that you would have received before for your placement. Please note that this does not affect Leaderboard Milestones.
One of our goals with Crests of Mayhem is to give players more freedom of choice, so there will be more than just the event toon pieces that you can exchange for! Also, Crests of Mayhem will stay in your inventory from event to event, meaning you can save up and spend your stash how and when you want!
When the event drops, check out the ‘Offers’ section of the store to find the Crest of Mayhem exchanges and thank you for playing!