Outback Dawg has grown weary of the big city life and has decided to return to the Northern Territory of Australia to reconnect with his roots. Help him and his trusted companion, Curator Porky, travel back to the Outback and play for a chance to activate these 2 Toons!
Featured Event Toons:
– Tasmanian Toons
– Min Player Level: 20
– Play the special Campaign campaign to earn Pelts. Collecting these Pelts allows you to open Pelt Exchange Packs in the Featured section of the store, where you’ll have the chance to earn pieces for Outback Dawg and Curator Porky pieces!
– Dominate the Outback Solo Tournament for a chance at 5-Star Outback Dawg!
– Complete time-limited quests for bonus rewards and stay tuned for those sweet event crates!
– Type of toons required: Tasmanian toons.
– The Campaign will be divided into 2 Chapters.
Time-limited Quests Highlights:
– Complete time-limited quests to earn pieces for Outback Dawg, Curator Porky, Bellboy Daffy, and Professor Prissy, Pelts, Superior Skulls, and more!
– Time-limited quests will be available through the entirety of the event.
Solo Tournament Highlights:
– Dominate the Solo Tournament to get pieces for Outback Dawg and Curator Porky, Pelts, Golden Tickets, Dog Collars, Skulls of all rarities, XP potions & more!
Crate Cracker Highlights:
– Special Outback crates will start dropping Brawl on Day 3. Please note that Outback crates 2-4 have Campaign completion requirements in addition to Trophy requirements. In order for these crates to appear, players must meet the following requirements:
Outback Crate 1 – 5,500 to 15,000 Trophies
Outback Crate 2 – Complete New York City Campaign Act 3, Stage 4 AND 15,000 to 25,000 Trophies
Outback Crate 3 – Complete New York City Campaign Act 4, Stage 4 AND 25,000+ Trophies
Outback Crate 4 – Complete Northern Territory Campaign Act 1, Stage 4 AND 25,000+ Trophies
– These special crates will drop featured event toon pieces, Pelts and also Hunting Knives. Hunting Knives can be exchanged inside the Featured section of the store (search for those Knife Exchange Packs) for an increased chance at Outback Dawg pieces.
– NOTE: For Outback Crates 1-3 you’ll need at least 2 featured event toons to attack and at least 2 to defend. For Outback Crates 4, you’ll need at least 4 featured event toons to attack and at least 2 featured event toons to defend.